I had a nightmare

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
I had a nightmare that my mom got a job India and that I had to come with her. I was so scared and kept telling her that she is going to get raped. It was too late the police took me to go on the plane and I was really scared I didn’t want to go in India

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, Darkeningstar, descension and 1 other person
i actuallly had a dream that i was sent to india as a punishment and then guys started to throw cow shit on me as initiation to the country

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and gigell
I had a nightmare that my mom got a job India and that I had to come with her. I was so scared and kept telling her that she is going to get raped. It was too late the police took me to go on the plane and I was really scared I didn’t want to go in India
i actuallly had a dream that i was sent to india as a punishment and then guys started to throw cow shit on me as initiation to the country
The effects of looksmax.org on good people

• JFL
Reactions: gigell and alurmo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid, gigell and Darkeningstar
nah its the effect of interacting with indians everyday on a site jfl
I had one where I went to a site where they were reviewing some male models and it said about Barrett that he was a narcissistic subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: gigell and alurmo