I had a spiritual experience last night that showed me that we do not have free will

Acion

Acion

Magickal
I was trying to sleep Friday night when I had a vision. I saw the face of Goetic demon Duke Zepar.
4149408 2120 a7ab18d425e888bb5da73da314df6f9c 1

He had a black moustache and a goatee. He was showing his face from different angles and making different facial expressions. Then he looked directly at me and opened his mouth extremely wide showing many sharp needle like teeth. I opened my eyes when he did that, because I didn't know what would happen to me if I allowed him to devour me. I went to a festival the next day celebrating the patron saint of the town with my younger brother. I tried to take a picture of a painting of a gigante
Download 1
but my phone malfunctioned and didn't save the photo. We were walking around looking for stuff to do when I realized that I forgot to give him offering on Friday, which the day I usually do it. I decided to get him an offering from the festival since it would be blasphemous.

It became apparent to me that Duke Zepar was orchestrating the reality around me. He created a series of events to bring me to that festival in latam. I bought a plastic cup of beer and started looking for a ritual site. I found an abandoned house will some tall tropical grass growing in front of it. I called Duke Zepar with his enn while my brother watched. I vibrated his enn about 6 times when I began to feel his presence. I then proceeded to pour the libations into the grass. Once I completed the ritual we began walking back to festival when I saw a 33 painted on the ground.

I was basically sent on a mission to give him a beer. That experience showed me that we either have no free will, or we only have partial control sometimes. I was walking around thinking that I was making my own decisions when the reality was that I had been manipulated by a being that I don't understand. I was his pawn.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: h111, primqwe, Slavusz and 3 others
I thought I was the only that this happened to

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Was he Chad

• JFL
Reactions: BideltMaxer
@primqwe @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: h111 and ElTruecel
Was he Chad
He is a slayer of the spirit world. I've seen him in different forms. Last time he kinda looked like Sheogorath. He previously appeared to me as tall albino man with straight white hair and a spikey, hooked, shiney skin tight black leather suit

• +1
Reactions: h111 and zurzolo
free will is just a jurisdictional concept to frame people for crimes and liability

doesnt mean its non predetermined will

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: h111 and primqwe
He is a slayer of the spirit world. I've seen him in different forms. Last time he kinda looked like Sheogorath. He previously appeared to me as tall albino man with straight white hair and a spikey, hooked, shiney skin tight black leather suit
Does he look like lorenzo zurzolo? Lorenzo’s face gives off his aura so maybe they look alike?

Pls tell jfl @Darkeningstar
IMG 3836

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and primqwe
Он похож на Лоренцо Цурзоло? Лицо Лоренцо излучает его ауру, так что, может быть, они похожи?

Пожалуйста, скажите jfl @DarkeningstarView attachment 3072801
ты жив!

• +1
Reactions: h111 and zurzolo
I was trying to sleep Friday night when I had a vision. I saw the face of Goetic demon Duke Zepar. View attachment 3072532

He had a black moustache and a goatee. He was showing his face from different angles and making different facial expressions. Then he looked directly at me and opened his mouth extremely wide showing many sharp needle like teeth. I opened my eyes when he did that, because I didn't know what would happen to me if I allowed him to devour me. I went to a festival the next day celebrating the patron saint of the town with my younger brother. I tried to take a picture of a painting of a giganteView attachment 3072604 but my phone malfunctioned and didn't save the photo. We were walking around looking for stuff to do when I realized that I forgot to give him offering on Friday, which the day I usually do it. I decided to get him an offering from the festival since it would be blasphemous.

It became apparent to me that Duke Zepar was orchestrating the reality around me. He created a series of events to bring me to that festival in latam. I bought a plastic cup of beer and started looking for a ritual site. I found an abandoned house will some tall tropical grass growing in front of it. I called Duke Zepar with his enn while my brother watched. I vibrated his enn about 6 times when I began to feel his presence. I then proceeded to pour the libations into the grass. Once I completed the ritual we began walking back to festival when I saw a 33 painted on the ground.

I was basically sent on a mission to give him a beer. That experience showed me that we either have no free will, or we only have partial control sometimes. I was walking around thinking that I was making my own decisions when the reality was that I had been manipulated by a being that I don't understand. I was his pawn.
cool, I didn't expect this style, it's something new:feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Acion
Id have to assume god himself wouldn't talk to you like this, not at all, it concerns me

What do you think you're submitting to and obeying, exactly?

What do you think you're submitting to and obeying, exactly?
I don't submit to or obey the demon
4149257 OIG1KVxoNCU
I'm working with. I never bow, or genuflect for him. I work with him as an equal.

I do not understand what he is at all. He's invisible a lot of the time. He does weird stuff, like make my lights flicker. I literally asked and said it doesn't matter what he is, all that matter is that I get what I desire. He has shown me that the psychological model is an erroneous theory. All I know about him is that he's real and he's so powerful that it's scary

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz