I had a teenager romance movie tier slay yesterday

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

V kakoi strane zhivesh?
So basically I'm rotting on vacation in Maldives rn and when I was flying here I thought it's gonna be extremely shit but me slaying here made me so happy. Now let's go to the part about how I slayed.

The day before yesterday I went out to a bar, was mostly rotting by myself but after about 5 or 6 shots of vodka I finally saw that the parents of a foid that is sitting right across my left and I also kinda thought she was giving me muh IOIs, after that I messaged @Akhi and @Magnum Opus about what should be the next move and they both tell me to approach. Was kinda scared to do it but then I count down from 3 to 1 and decided to just get her Instagram. When I approached her and asked her for IG some bald British oldcel started talking to her as well and she said to me "Please sit with me and save me from this guy" in Russian. So after I sat down w her that oldcel stopped talking to her and we started chatting to each other. We played ping pong, drink some more and kept chatting then I tell her I need to go to my hotel room so we headed from bar to our hotel rooms. When we say bye to each other I kissed her.

The next day she messaged to hang out w her during the day but I was so hungover that I couldn't leave the bed. We still meet up in the evening and I see her sitting w her mom and sister, she invited to sit me with them and we played uno for a bit. After an hour or so her mom and sister leave us together alone and we go for drinks. We are drinking and talking to each other(idk how our talk got there but I even told her abt inceldom and that you need to have top 1% face and to be 6'2 jfl). Anyway, after a bit of drinking we decide to walk around the hotel and we then we get to the beach. We already hugged and held hands a lot atp. Then after that we made it to the beach and we decide to just swim and have fun. She kept telling me she is really drunk and couldn't stand still and asked to hold her all the time. We kept swimming, hugging each other and then I leaned on to kiss her and she kissed me back. After that we laid on the beach kept talking and making out then we decided to go back to the bar and have another drink. Once we finished our drinks we went to the beach again, made out a shit ton of times again, then laid on a sunbed and kept making out, she starts moaning, I undress her and we start fucking(she kept telling she is scared I will cum inside her and I told her I have a death grip and prob won't cum jfl). I lasted quite long and came on her belly, after we done fucking we made out and went to our hotel rooms, before splitting our ways she grabs my head looks me in the eyes and asks "do you swear you didn't cum inside me?", I say I swear I do then she pulls my head towards her and french kisses me for 30 seconds, then we go to our rooms

@St.TikTokcel @AspiringMogger @Akhi @HerpDerpson @Acne Victim @Gengar @emeraldglass @MoggerGaston @the BULL @ascension @Crisick @Obito @twilight @lebronjames23 @wificonnector @russiancelreturns @murdah @Bomber517 @HarrierDuBois @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, h111, Klasik616 and 14 others
Forgot to tag @optimisticzoomer @ReadBooksEveryday and @edodalic29

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: h111, edodalic29, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Site used: Deep.ai

prompt: Can you concisely summarize a long forum post into something I can actually read?

Output:
The poster shares their experience on vacation in the Maldives, initially feeling down but eventually having a great time. They describe a night out at a bar where, after drinking, they approached a girl who seemed interested. After some chatting and playing ping pong, they exchanged Instagram info, and the girl later invited the poster to join her and her family for Uno.

After a hungover day, the two met up again for drinks and ended up on the beach, swimming and getting closer. They kissed and made out multiple times before eventually having sex, with the girl concerned about contraceptive issues. They shared intimate moments before parting ways for the night. Overall, the experience turned from a lonely vacation to a memorable encounter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, JohnDoe, cromagnon and 16 others
Then you fucked the old British guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, cromagnon, 6ft4 and 4 others
Do slay stories perform bad this days

• +1
Reactions: h111, lebronjames23 and ReadBooksEveryday
Based but what kind of mom and sister leave their blood child out with a random stranger in the middle of Maldives JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, ominion, iblamechico and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and ReadBooksEveryday
Based but what kind of mom and sister leave their blood child out with a random stranger in the middle of Maldives JFL
Why didn’t you call me subhuman shitskin tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and ReadBooksEveryday
We are drinking and talking to each other(idk how our talk got there but I even told her abt inceldom and that you need to have top 1% face and to be 6'2 jfl).
Yea rizz, mouthpiece, game etc. is unironically cope. If you can sperg shit this autistic and still slay then game isn’t real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, h111, Clown Show and 1 other person
Tales from the sewers

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: h111, Klasik616, Clown Show and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, ReadBooksEveryday, h111 and 1 other person
not a single particle faggot

• +1
Reactions: h111
So basically I'm rotting on vacation in Maldives rn and when I was flying here I thought it's gonna be extremely shit but me slaying here made me so happy. Now let's go to the part about how I slayed.

The day before yesterday I went out to a bar, was mostly rotting by myself but after about 5 or 6 shots of vodka I finally saw that the parents of a foid that is sitting right across my left and I also kinda thought she was giving me muh IOIs, after that I messaged @Akhi and @Magnum Opus about what should be the next move and they both tell me to approach. Was kinda scared to do it but then I count down from 3 to 1 and decided to just get her Instagram. When I approached her and asked her for IG some bald British oldcel started talking to her as well and she said to me "Please sit with me and save me from this guy" in Russian. So after I sat down w her that oldcel stopped talking to her and we started chatting to each other. We played ping pong, drink some more and kept chatting then I tell her I need to go to my hotel room so we headed from bar to our hotel rooms. When we say bye to each other I kissed her.

The next day she messaged to hang out w her during the day but I was so hungover that I couldn't leave the bed. We still meet up in the evening and I see her sitting w her mom and sister, she invited to sit me with them and we played uno for a bit. After an hour or so her mom and sister leave us together alone and we go for drinks. We are drinking and talking to each other(idk how our talk got there but I even told her abt inceldom and that you need to have top 1% face and to be 6'2 jfl). Anyway, after a bit of drinking we decide to walk around the hotel and we then we get to the beach. We already hugged and held hands a lot atp. Then after that we made it to the beach and we decide to just swim and have fun. She kept telling me she is really drunk and couldn't stand still and asked to hold her all the time. We kept swimming, hugging each other and then I leaned on to kiss her and she kissed me back. After that we laid on the beach kept talking and making out then we decided to go back to the bar and have another drink. Once we finished our drinks we went to the beach again, made out a shit ton of times again, then laid on a sunbed and kept making out, she starts moaning, I undress her and we start fucking(she kept telling she is scared I will cum inside her and I told her I have a death grip and prob won't cum jfl). I lasted quite long and came on her belly, after we done fucking we made out and went to our hotel rooms, before splitting our ways she grabs my head looks me in the eyes and asks "do you swear you didn't cum inside me?", I say I swear I do then she pulls my head towards her and french kisses me for 30 seconds, then we go to our rooms

@St.TikTokcel @AspiringMogger @Akhi @HerpDerpson @Acne Victim @Gengar @emeraldglass @MoggerGaston @the BULL @ascension @Crisick @Obito @twilight @lebronjames23 @wificonnector @russiancelreturns @murdah @Bomber517 @HarrierDuBois @SecularIslamist
Mumbai mental asylum 📍

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: h111, watah, Sean o' Tist and 1 other person
Should have come inside and ran away back to the steppes.

insane ngl

what was her lookslevel

and the first thing buddy mrriceguy did after i convinced him to not pussy out and approach is insult me for my personality and lookZ

last time I help someone, these spaces are full of ungrateful bastards

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, h111 and mrriceguyreturn

• +1
and the first thing buddy mrriceguy did after i convinced him to not pussy out and approach is insult me for my personality and lookZ

last time I help someone, these spaces are full of ungrateful bastards
I didn’t insult your looks tho and you are kinda a gaslighter which is annoying, you are still a good guy tho

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and h111
I didn’t insult your looks tho and you are kinda a gaslighter which is annoying, you are still a good guy tho
how is it gaslighting when after I convinced you with my ‚gaslighting‘ you slayed?

tbh its whatever, not gonna argue

better for mental health ;)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: h111 and mrriceguyreturn
how is it gaslighting when after I convinced you with my ‚gaslighting‘ you slayed?

tbh its whatever, not gonna argue

better for mental health ;)
Well after your gaslighting happened the thingy I posted in the server

• +1
Just a slay devoid of meaning tbh

• +1
They sound like adults they were drinking no? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: h111 and mrriceguyreturn
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and MoggerGaston
Will read later bhai , congrats

• +1
4125820 3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• +1

You fucked her in a public beach after swimming? Retard, tales

• +1
She sounds like a whore

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Site used: Deep.ai

prompt: Can you concisely summarize a long forum post into something I can actually read?

Output:
The poster shares their experience on vacation in the Maldives, initially feeling down but eventually having a great time. They describe a night out at a bar where, after drinking, they approached a girl who seemed interested. After some chatting and playing ping pong, they exchanged Instagram info, and the girl later invited the poster to join her and her family for Uno.

After a hungover day, the two met up again for drinks and ended up on the beach, swimming and getting closer. They kissed and made out multiple times before eventually having sex, with the girl concerned about contraceptive issues. They shared intimate moments before parting ways for the night. Overall, the experience turned from a lonely vacation to a memorable encounter.
Based beyond belief, all walls of text should have it summarized in the first reply

whats ur stats ? nice maldives might be the motive and was the slay a HTB but regardless nice

whats ur stats ? nice maldives might be the motive and was the slay a HTB but regardless nice
Asian LTN-MTN, midget, somewhat gymcelled. I can PM you my face if you want to