I had a vision of death tonite ( spooky scary shit gtfinh)

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
I was just sleeping and I was dreaming that I coulnd't move my body and couldn't talk even tho I was desperately crying for my mum I could only feel the blood in my body getting slower and me getting weaker and weaker... scary shit I really thought Iwas daying

I had a vision that I was going to die from heart attack. Idk when but I think around 20-23 I will die

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
legit i also had this when i could not move but i was aware that i was awake also i close my eyes bc i see some shit

legit i also had this when i could not move but i was aware that i was awake also i close my eyes bc i see some shit
worst thing was i wasn't aware of being it a dream I really thougt I was dying

I was just sleeping and I was dreaming that I coulnd't move my body and couldn't talk even tho I was desperately crying for my mum I could only feel the blood in my body getting slower and me getting weaker and weaker... scary shit I really thought Iwas daying

its called sleep paralysis i get it all the time. i remember one time i couldnt sleep all night because every 30 minutes i fell asleep i would wake up in sleep paralysis and it repeated over and over until daylight, shit was wild.