I had a wet dream tonight

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
A parking lot was full of beds it looked like it was a summer camp, and basically a cute black haired short jb offered to suck me off.
I only remember her coming over and me pulling my pants down. Afterwards I remember meeting her in what seems like a hotel corridor, and we walked together (I heightmogged her), and she told me she loved me and I told her the same.

There are some other scenes too but they were too chaotic to tell. I won't remember it in 10 minutes anyway.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and vampmaxxer
Had a dream where i just randomly hugged a girl, looked at her, we kissed, she smiled, i woke up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and descension
A parking lot was full of beds it looked like it was a summer camp, and basically a cute black haired short jb offered to suck me off.
I only remember her coming over and me pulling my pants down. Afterwards I remember meeting her in what seems like a hotel corridor, and we walked together (I heightmogged her), and she told me she loved me and I told her the same.

There are some other scenes too but they were too chaotic to tell. I won't remember it in 10 minutes anyway.
had a dream yesterday about my penis being missing when i tried to piss, no jbs for me

• JFL
Reactions: descension
it must have been amazing until you woke up
Felt amazing after waking up too. Literally stayed in my bed for another hour thinking and then got insanely depressed bc of it

• So Sad
Reactions: descension