I had an orgasm during my rape

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Solstice
I am so confused and ashamed about this and have been for years. I was date raped by a guy I met online. We went on a few dates and we made out on the 2nd date. The 3rd date was at his apartment. He made a nice dinner and I had a glass of wine. We began to kiss but he began to get too aggressive. I told him that I needed to go home but he forced himself on me and defore I knew it my skirt was up around my waist and my panties were torn off. I begged him to stop at first but then I felt myself starting to have an orgasm. He could tell so he did it harder and faster until I came hard and I was moaning so loud. WTF??? He kept going and it happened 2 more times. Then he finished on my stomach and I just was in shock. He told me that he knew I would like it once he got started. I didn't like it but then why did my body betray me? I have read about this happening but I have only found a couple of sources about it and nothing about the total mind fuck something like this brings about.

EDIT I want to thank the people who have been so kind and gentle with your words and support. To the pervs out there about to DM me, don't be such a grody creepy creep person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, AutisticGymcel, cromagnon and 5 others
woah

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Rea
I want to be raped by women. I want women like Adriana Chechik, Bonnie Rotten, Scarlet Chase or Francys Belle to rape me with a strap-on.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Autismcel, klip11 and 8 others
I like rough sex and pulling her hair back but rape man? nah I can't do it in million years, that's someone's daughter

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Jova, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I am so confused and ashamed about this and have been for years. I was date raped by a guy I met online. We went on a few dates and we made out on the 2nd date. The 3rd date was at his apartment. He made a nice dinner and I had a glass of wine. We began to kiss but he began to get too aggressive. I told him that I needed to go home but he forced himself on me and defore I knew it my skirt was up around my waist and my panties were torn off. I begged him to stop at first but then I felt myself starting to have an orgasm. He could tell so he did it harder and faster until I came hard and I was moaning so loud. WTF??? He kept going and it happened 2 more times. Then he finished on my stomach and I just was in shock. He told me that he knew I would like it once he got started. I didn't like it but then why did my body betray me? I have read about this happening but I have only found a couple of sources about it and nothing about the total mind fuck something like this brings about.

EDIT I want to thank the people who have been so kind and gentle with your words and support. To the pervs out there about to DM me, don't be such a grody creepy creep person.

i bet you did OP

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I like rough sex and pulling her hair back but rape man? nah I can't do it in million years, that's someone's daughter
A092E167 528D 44F3 9B7C 08B4DA43F8B1

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Entitled Asshole, klip11 and 8 others
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Screenshot 20240715 191243 1

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, AutisticGymcel, noobs and 7 others
I want to be raped by women. I want women like Adriana Chechik, Bonnie Rotten, Scarlet Chase or Francys Belle to rape me with a strap-on.
change your avi you low t cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and Funnyunenjoyer1
It's actually fantastically easy, you just have to decide to do it.

I can do it. The only reason why I haven't, is that I don't want to.

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
wish my oneitis would rape me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Autismcel
Nah bludington done coomed during da rape sesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Jova

Thought this would be about @anthony111553 going to prison and being blacked in the shower by a prison Tyrone and his 3 inch peepee got hard and he came while being blacked

• JFL
Good morning

• +1
Rape is the most prevalent sexual fantasy among women according to numerous studies.