I had an unexpected experience the other day

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I was walking in a crowded street before the match of Spain vs England to hang with my cousin at a café and watch the match and i suddenly heard a girl which seemed a couple of years younger than me say while walking with her mother in front of me "Mziiiiiwen 3ad l'weld" which means "This guy is soooooo beautiful". I didn't see her face because many men here act like monkeys and give them constant validation by catcalling girls so i hate giving validation to women but judging by her voice (Sweet beautiful voice) and shape she was probably Strong MTB or Low HTB or something

The biggest compliment i have ever got in my face from a woman apart from my mother and sister. The only one that comes close was once like 4 years ago i heard a girl saying from a window "What a handsome dark guy just passed by" in an empty street in which only me could have possibly be the person

4 years between these compliments. It's crazy difficult to expect validation from women. Anyways, i was with my mother yesterday and she suddenly dropped the biggest truthpill i heard in some time, she told me "Look son, whoever tells you anything else is a kadab (Liar). Women don't care about if a man is good looking or not, they only care about money. They use sweetness and nice words but in reality that is just a bait"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist, NERG_72, LancasteR and 1 other person
Dnr:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I was walking in a crowded street before the match of Spain vs England to hang with my cousin at a café and watch the match and i suddenly heard a girl which seemed a couple of years younger than me say while walking with her mother in front of me "Mziiiiiwen 3ad l'weld" which means "This guy is soooooo beautiful". I didn't see her face because many men here act like monkeys and give them constant validation by catcalling girls so i hate giving validation to women but judging by her voice (Sweet beautiful voice) and shape she was probably Strong MTB or Low HTB or something

The biggest compliment i have ever got in my face from a woman apart from my mother and sister. The only one that comes close was once like 4 years ago i heard a girl saying from a window "What a handsome dark guy just passed by" in an empty street in which only me could have possibly be the person

4 years between these compliments. It's crazy difficult to expect validation from women. Anyways, i was with my mother yesterday and she suddenly dropped the biggest truthpill i heard in some time, she told me "Look son, whoever tells you anything else is a kadab (Liar). Women don't care about if a man is good looking or not, they only care about money. They use sweetness and nice words but in reality that is just a bait"
Marrocan faggot

• Ugh..
Brutal moneypill in the last part :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Why are you seething?
He probably mogs me, im not that good looking. Majority rate me Strong MTN and Low HTN but a couple have even told me LTN and some Low MTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Why are you seething?
Because I started to hate marrocan sandshitters

1. 3 tried to rob me I broke their jaw

2. 1 pulled knife on me
3.stole my phone while I was busy with something

• +1
He probably mogs me, im not that good looking. Majority rate me Strong MTN and Low HTN but a couple have even told me LTN and some Low MTN
I'm not about looks it's just how they are most of them

• So Sad
The couple are retards who never leave their basements while scrolling on TT watching edits of PSL gods

W humblebrag ngl :feelshah:

• So Sad
But I also had really good friends who were proper muslims

• Love it
Because I started to hate marrocan sandshitters

1. 3 tried to rob me I broke their jaw

2. 1 pulled knife on me
3.stole my phone while I was busy with something
Im sorry for that brother. Its the pirate genetics and desert pillaging in our veins.

Even i feel like robbing sometimes or punching someone randomly and im a practicing muslim. I cant even guess what the average person is like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Htobrother
The couple are retards who never leave their basements while scrolling on TT watching edits of PSL gods

W humblebrag ngl :feelshah:
I dont like to brag honestly. In fact i havent posted it in days because i wanted to avoid looking like im bragging.

We are all incels here nonetheless. I only want to marry a good looking decent girl.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Im sorry for that brother. Its the pirate genetics and desert pillaging in our veins.

Even i feel like robbing sometimes or punching someone randomly and im a practicing muslim. I cant even guess what the average person is like.
But the women are good
Very nice and loyal ..caring
Helpful
Feminine

• Hmm...
But the women are good
Very nice and loyal ..caring
Helpful
Feminine
Nah the degenerate ones are even worse. They are the reason so many nafris act like gangsters, to impress them but without looking gay

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
"Look son, whoever tells you anything else is a kadab (Liar). Women don't care about if a man is good looking or not, they only care about money. They use sweetness and nice words but in reality that is just a bait"
Based.

• +1