I had Chin Wing - ask me anything about it

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I've had Chin Wing surgery just a few weeks ago this year. As there is so much bullshit going around in this forum about this surgery I'm willing to answer your most important questions about it.

Since I'm in med school I also know my shit about all the other procedures in the face. I've seen plenty of bullshit about bimax as well on this forum. Some stupid twats need some physically enforced education it seems.
I've had FEMTOlasik, canthoplasty, non surgical nose correction, lip fillers and chin wing so far and plan on getting MSE on top of all that shit. I'm also 6'5 and white so I don't want no poor fucks calling me out cause I MOG you into oblivion with my superior phenotype.

But the focus of this thread is Chin Wing, let's bring some clarity about that surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Wallenberg, .👽. and 8 others
I've had Chin Wing surgery just a few weeks ago this year. As there is so much bullshit going around in this forum about this surgery I'm willing to answer your most important questions about it.

Since I'm in med school I also know my shit about all the other procedures in the face. I've seen plenty of bullshit about bimax as well on this forum. Some stupid twats need to some physically enforced education it seems.
And before some poor peasant even dares to ask: Yes I'm from a rich socio economic background in one of the worlds richest countries and can afford almost any surgery. I've had FEMTOlasik, canthoplasty, non surgical nose correction, lip fillers and chin wing so far and plan on getting MSE on top of all that shit. I'm also 6'5 and white so I don't want no poor fucks calling me out cause I MOG you into oblivion with my superior phenotype.

But the focus of this thread is Chin Wing, let's bring some clarity about that surgery.
What would I wanna ask you “did it hurt” what am I a pussy. Just show us the results fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insecurehtn, paulallen, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, UnseasonedChicken and lutte
Are you from switzerland? Having chin wing with brusco or triaca?

Since I'm in med school I also know my shit about all the other procedures in the face. I've seen plenty of bullshit about bimax as well on this forum. Some stupid twats need to some physically enforced education it seems.
And before some poor peasant even dares to ask: Yes I'm from a rich socio economic background in one of the worlds richest countries and can afford almost any surgery. I've had FEMTOlasik, canthoplasty, non surgical nose correction, lip fillers and chin wing so far and plan on getting MSE on top of all that shit. I'm also 6'5 and white so I don't want no poor fucks calling me out cause I MOG you into oblivion with my superior phenotype.

how much did your looks improve before and after all your surgeries?

Do u have autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj, LebenistneHure and 14 others
OP listen to me

the roof of your basement collapsed and knocked you unconscious you are currently having a dream none of this is real in a few moments you will wake up and return to your old life of rotting away as a sad obese curry manlet living in his mothers basement

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: insecurehtn, Tallooksmaxxer, fuckedupmanlet and 23 others
Yes brusco
Nice, ive seen some results of his ching wing, but they looked underwhelming imo. are you satisfied with the results? Did you only do ching with or without bimax? Im also from switzerland btw.

Why would you even get surgery when you're 6'5" and white? Do you have autism? Please don't tell me you're a virgin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, LebenistneHure, AscendingHero and 6 others
how much did your looks improve before and after all your surgeries?
Yes the outcome of surgeries depends heavily on your starting base category. For me it's been worth it. Have been brutally bullied and beaten for years for my looks, now I get treated like a normal human being.

Birdcels can make very impressive ascencions, and recessedcels too.

Bloatcels or those with fucked up midface or width to height ratio have a hard time. Horseface is a death sentence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, IdiAmin, Patient A and 3 others
Nice, ive seen some results of his ching wing, but they looked underwhelming imo. are you satisfied with the results? Did you only do ching with or without bimax? Im also from switzerland btw.
It's more important that they look natural which his really do. Most of his uploaded patients weren't severely recessed or disaster cases so the ascencion potential was limited (Z. and andreishchev advertise some disaster cases on the other hand).

Have some good reasons for very aggressive movements/changes with chin wing and all docs will do whats possible if they think it's somewhat reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: Cain
Why would you even get surgery when you're 6'5" and white? Do you have autism? Please don't tell me you're a virgin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
23 years old KHHV here

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, .👽., Patient A and 1 other person
pics

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9670
How much do you weigh? If you're 6'5" and not in shape you're wasting money.
180lbs I was skinny fat all my live I'm starving myself rn to 12% bf and then go to the gym

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 7725 and lilhorizontal32
Since I'm in med school I also know my shit about all the other procedures in the face. I've seen plenty of bullshit about bimax as well on this forum. Some stupid twats need some physically enforced education it seems.
what bullshit have you read about bimax? it seems to be a pretty effective procedure to me

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
What kind of movements did you get?

i know you said only chin wing
but if i want canthoplasty and lasik would canthoplasty affect its vision? what about orbital decompression

180lbs I was skinny fat all my live I'm starving myself rn to 12% bf and then go to the gym
If you’re not at least 225 lbs at 6’5” then you can’t call yourself an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and AscendingHero
no pics = larp

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and lutte
I'm also 6'5 and white so I don't want no poor fucks calling me out cause I MOG you into oblivion with my superior phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, SOS-Sonic, datboijj and 8 others
post face you absolute mogger :feelshaha:

Imagine spending 15k on a invasive surgery just to look 1% better.
Wraparound jaw implants and/or bimax+genio or nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, datboijj, AscendingHero and 3 others
Also whats the benefit of doing this thread without any pictures or proof?

Imagine spending 15k on a invasive surgery just to look 1% better.
Wraparound jaw implants and/or bimax+genio or nothing.

It's your fault if you don't tell the surgeon what he should do. Jaw implants are bullshit long term, tom cruise is an exception.

brb using pics since no imagination

It's your fault if you don't tell the surgeon what he should do. Jaw implants are bullshit long term, tom cruise is an exception.
Only way to create a really wide, square and masculine chin/jaw is with implants.

Only way to create a really wide, square and masculine chin/jaw is with implants.
No you can do side wing osteotomies and turn the ramus outwards quite a bit. Notice that if your jaw is exceptionally small and rounded, a square jaw wouldn't fit with your other features most of the time. But if you ignore that it's true that going from hyper recessed to square in just one surgery, implants are the only way to go.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
i know you said only chin wing
but if i want canthoplasty and lasik would canthoplasty affect its vision? what about orbital decompression
This usually has to be seperately assessed, best is if you go to a clinic that do both and tell them you want to get both surgeries. I've had cantho first, then lasik

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Just post a picture.

A picture is worth a thousand words

is the irony lost on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Basedprincess, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Bro... Your 6'7 and white. The reason why he had surgery is because he's ugly and doesn't mog shit.

@Acromegaly_Chad I'm also planning to have a chin wing surgery with the same surgeon you had it with soon. AFAICT you were dissatisfied with your chin wing operation - would you still recommend the operation (and the surgeon)?
I am planning to have a chin wing because I have a slightly recessed side profile but it is not extreme and I have no sleep apnea so something more invasive like Bimax doesn't seem worth it.

@Acromegaly_Chad I'm also planning to have a chin wing surgery with the same surgeon you had it with soon. AFAICT you were dissatisfied with your chin wing operation - would you still recommend the operation (and the surgeon)?
I am planning to have a chin wing because I have a slightly recessed side profile but it is not extreme and I have no sleep apnea so something more invasive like Bimax doesn't seem worth it.
All I can say is DO NOT get it at any cost. Chin wing will destroy your jaw angles, cause masseter hypertrophy, permanent numbness in the chin (it's way higher than the surgeon ever admits), is prone to asymmetry and it will make your soft tissue look bloated and the mouth smaller.
You rather go for a short chin wing that LEAVES the masseter muscles and jaw angles in place.
Dr Zarrinbal told me that he does it frequently and also prefers to do it over a regular chin wing in some cases.

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider
I have a question but about canthoplasty as you have had one, I have heard canthoplasty makes one’s lower eyelid more tight, I have NCT but already quite tight lower eyelid, so would it be better for me to get canthoplexy than canthoplasty? I can send a pic if that’s gonna help

can i get a larger ramus with a chinwing? like when i jut my jaw

I have a question but about canthoplasty as you have had one, I have heard canthoplasty makes one’s lower eyelid more tight, I have NCT but already quite tight lower eyelid, so would it be better for me to get canthoplexy than canthoplasty? I can send a pic if that’s gonna help
I never had canthopexy I spread misinformation about myself in some posts to portect my identity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
All I can say is DO NOT get it at any cost. Chin wing will destroy your jaw angles, cause masseter hypertrophy, permanent numbness in the chin (it's way higher than the surgeon ever admits), is prone to asymmetry and it will make your soft tissue look bloated and the mouth smaller.
You rather go for a short chin wing that LEAVES the masseter muscles and jaw angles in place.
Dr Zarrinbal told me that he does it frequently and also prefers to do it over a regular chin wing in some cases.
Thanks for the reply. What are you saying makes sense although I feel like it might still be a good idea in my case either way cause the downsides don't apply that much. I have posted pics of myself here - any thoughts appreciated

Also, this is the first time I am hearing about masseter hypertrophy after chin wing - do you have a source for that? (didn't find anything on a quick google)

I've had FEMTOlasik, canthoplasty, non surgical nose correction, lip fillers and chin wing so far and plan on getting MSE on top of all that shit. I'm also 6'5 and white so I don't want no poor fucks calling me out cause I MOG you into oblivion with my superior phenotype.

PM me canthoplasty before and after.