I HAD CRAZY DREAM FUAARKKKKKKK

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

striving to look like vinnie
i see this short (5'4ish) gym foid with insane ass getting approached by some creep, i go in and act hero and act as her bf, i get the weirdo to go away and she takes a liking for me and i tell her to come to my crib, she agrees, we come to my place and she just lays down on bed and asks me to come lay down next to her i go ahead and do it, SHE STARTS TOUCHING MY DICK (im a grower) and i can see her getting somewhat dissapointed and i tell her im a grower and she tells me "oh really, lets see" she manages to get me hard, makes the shocked face and guess what happens next, I WAKE UP AND MY DICK IS ROCK HARD

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and iloveboobs
Your father would be disappointed in you

i see this short (5'4ish) gym foid with insane ass getting approached by some creep, i go in and act hero and act as her bf, i get the weirdo to go away and she takes a liking for me and i tell her to come to my crib, she agrees, we come to my place and she just lays down on bed and asks me to come lay down next to her i go ahead and do it, SHE STARTS TOUCHING MY DICK (im a grower) and i can see her getting somewhat dissapointed and i tell her im a grower and she tells me "oh really, lets see" she manages to get me hard, makes the shocked face and guess what happens next, I WAKE UP AND MY DICK IS ROCK HARD
make it happen irl not in a dream jfl

what are chances of cathincg some creep hitting on a good looking girl
u dont need a creep lol, just aporoach, she will want to fuck you cuz u approached