I had more women at 90kg 30%bf 5’10 then at 88kg 13%bf 6’1

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
I got my only 2 girlfriends when I was a fat bloated 3 PSL 5’10 oofy doofy maxxed bluepilled then now at 4.5 PSL, gymaxxed, 6’1.

I have theory that when your easy pickings women will LTR you knowing they can be reliant on you, both girls were above average, good body one aged 17 the other 22.

Since looksmaxxing and getting blackpilled I haven’t been able to get a single gf.

These women approached me LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, stevielake, Oberyn and 10 others
I don't think that theory about women going for more reliable men holds water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
imagine internalizing what lowlife incels that don't wipe their ass or brush their teeth say on forums so deep that you self induce autism during adulthood

you got your girlfriends because of your low sentience and now you lost them because of your low sentience

ova

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, aBetterMii and Deleted member 15827
They're insecure

• Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
you got your girlfriends because of your low sentience and now you lost them because of your low sentience

ova
This maybe cause I last my second gf to redpill bs

Cos high school is giga easy mode compared to real life

If I had my current looks level now in school I’d easily get a cute gf

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Oberyn, galego123 and 3 others
Cos high school is giga easy mode compared to real life

If I had my current looks level now in school I’d easily get a cute gf
I thought this too, but one of the girls was 21 from work, I was looking back to old photos of me from back them easy LTN maybe under, crooked teeth. Blue pill lowkey mogs blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
How old were you when you got the 22 y/o girl and how old are you now

Many women like when men is slight bigger, take more space, more robust , daddy bear types

Extreme leanmaxing is one of biggest psl copes here to get women

Too lean i was told i am smaller at negative way

15 -20 bodyfat is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Moggie
Many women like when men is slight bigger, take more space, more robust , daddy bear types

15 -20 bodyfat is ideal
just be skinny fat or a bloat lord theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Account

15 -20 bodyfat is ideal
Keep coping fat ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Moggie
I got my only 2 girlfriends when I was a fat bloated 3 PSL 5’10 oofy doofy maxxed bluepilled then now at 4.5 PSL, gymaxxed, 6’1.

I have theory that when your easy pickings women will LTR you knowing they can be reliant on you, both girls were above average, good body one aged 17 the other 22.

Since looksmaxxing and getting blackpilled I haven’t been able to get a single gf.

Oofy doofy pill confirmed? May be you were more likely to take women's bullshit and simp hard for them when you were ugly and bluepilled compared to now. Also, gymcels really intimidate women for some reason - normie women feel like gymcels are douchebags

• +1
I've had the exact opposite experience. I went to 18-20% during a COVID bulk and am now sitting around 11% and the difference is night and day. Forget about IOIs... The difference in mental state knowing you actually look fit and not like a subhuman is enough for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: APJ, aBetterMii, Moggie and 1 other person
Oofy doofy pill confirmed?
I suspect Oofy Doofy relationships are women who have dated high SMV guys and lost the power struggle many time I.e. pump and dumped, cheated on, abused and now want to have the control for once. It’s only temporary tho, I assume they eventually return to abusive guys.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I suspect Oofy Doofy relationships are women who have dated high SMV guys and lost the power struggle many time I.e. pump and dumped, cheated on, abused and now want to have the control for once. It’s only temporary tho, I assume they eventually return to abusive guys.
It depends on age tbh. I don’t think it’s temporary for a lot of women who 25 and above. Most women over 25 will gladly hold on to their abused dog emotional tampon as long as the Oofy doofy acts right and knows his place whiles they fantasize about chads lol.

• +1
Why can’t guys realize that :bluepill:>>>> :blackpill:

Girls prefer to date down irl

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Brutal

• +1
5 year age difference, hot
She took my virginity and abused me for 6 months then broke it off, Im forever pair bonded to her and have to see her almost daily at work

2504F0DB A999 4830 ADA3 23494CBE1F30

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gtuktm, aBetterMii and LooksOrDeath
get with someone younger than her and show off
What will most likely happen is another coworker will reject me and it gets spread around back to her and she sees my value as even less then she currently sees it.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and LooksOrDeath
What will most likely happen is another coworker will reject me and it gets spread around back to her and she sees my value as even less then she currently sees it.
get with a girl outside of work

• +1
get with a girl outside of work
Maybe, she won’t really know unless I make an effort to bring the girls to work and try catch her on the day. Will do if I get one.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
There's a small niche of women who like big and tall men because they feel protected. Noticed I said Tall.

There's no market for a 5'8 overweight man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, aBetterMii, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Maybe, she won’t really know unless I make an effort to bring the girls to work and try catch her on the day. Will do if I get one.
maybe you're not so pathetic after all

• +1
You grew 3 inches in height after 17?

Pretty good bro.

• +1
You can either be the dutiful pudgy boyfriend or the hot 6’3” chadzilla, being half a gangster either way gets you punished

• +1
There's a small niche of women who like big and tall men because they feel protected. Noticed I said Tall.

There's no market for a 5'8 overweight man.
There’s no market for a skinny or jacked 5’8” man either

You grew 3 inches in height after 17?

Pretty good bro.
Yeah it was kinda random, didn’t get me any more women tho…
There’s no market for a skinny or jacked 5’8” man either
Skinny alt maxxed white guys can get girls at 5’8, they do well with mentally ill bi girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back