I had my second sexual act but fuck the condom move out and i will be maybe a dad

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Fuckkkkkkkk my life

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Ruby
Sex with a condom doesn't count tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Sex with a condom doesn't count tbh
Source 5

You need to put lube in his ass the next time

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
I see u r trannymaxxing ? Keep up the good work :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Larp, this shit about condom leaving without u feel is larp sign

Larp, this shit about condom leaving without u feel is larp sign
Keep coping,if having sex is larping then everyone is larping

Keep coping,if having sex is larping then everyone is larping

I didnt say that, i said u are larping because that shit about condom leaving your dick without u feeling doesnt exist, smell like virgin tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
so how you got laid the first time and with who
All is in this website buddy boyo,i did that with my gf who i am with since june 2019

Skinny penis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
You'll be ok lol if she gets preg just kick her in the gut hard af

Skinny penis
No we had sex 2 hours ,i cummed in the first condom, i put another condom and i continued sex,but i lose some erect and i think it goes away
and you have another gf now?
No it's same girl,we had some hard time but we are still together

• JFL
Reactions: MortusX and Deleted member 1464
No we had sex 2 hours ,i cummed in the first condom, i put another condom and i continued sex,but i lose some erect and i think it goes away
YOU THINK??
IT WENT AWAY???

Did it disappear into her gaping vagina?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
YOU THINK??
IT WENT AWAY???

Did it disappear into her gaping vagina?
Yes i didn't notice it go away and yes it was blocked in her vagina ,but she caught the condom few hours after
I have picture of her licking my dick but fuck off i won't show that here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes i didn't notice it go away and yes it was blocked in her vagina ,but she caught the condom few hours after
Tenor 12

Guys this act was today,but tomorrow she will take pill to avoid to be pregnant,i am too young to be dad tbh

beyond my imagination

I didnt say that, i said u are larping because that shit about condom leaving your dick without u feeling doesnt exist, smell like virgin tales
Are you a virgin??
Guys this act was today,but tomorrow she will take pill to avoid to be pregnant,i am too young to be dad tbh
How old r u?

Go off chad if you got laid you should stay away

Holy fuck this thread JFL, I really don’t want to go through a biology lesson with you guys to explain what actually happens during sex. This is the peak of the autism spectrum

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 4577
Holy fuck this thread JFL, I really don’t want to go through a biology lesson with you guys to explain what actually happens during sex. This is the peak of the autism spectrum
Man help me,i didn't cum in this condom,normally her period is within the week so it's not the best time to ovulate,do you think there is a risk ?

I don't get laid bro keep imagine i am slayer
if you fuck for 1 hour and free you are good no need for looksmaxing you can live your life now
Anyway she has some strong jaw
You will have chad sons

if you fuck for 1 hour and free you are good no need for looksmaxing you can live your life now
Anyway she has some strong jaw
You will have chad sons
Yep,people say her jaw is manly but wtf they are bluepilled ,a jaw for women is attractive as fuck,i mog her but she is still 4/4.5 psl

Man help me,i didn't cum in this condom,normally her period is within the week so it's not the best time to ovulate,do you think there is a risk ?
If I could understand what all of you are saying I would, but the English is so broken my head hurts from reading it, if someone could translate I’d appreciate

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

tbh you cant feel the condom leaving during the penetration, at least i felt that way

tbh you cant feel the condom leaving during the penetration, at least i felt that way

I dont remember that tbh, my last sex was almost 2 years ago, so i may have forgot.

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
Great LARP tbh, most of the guys here are virgins so have no idea about sex. :chad: