i had one chance to be happy and i fucked it up

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
because i was angry over not getting chad treatment from a girl. and i had no idea what actual bad treatment was at that point.

now im just a dead person rly. i have to live every day knowing that if i had the maturity i have now back in 2020 things would have been a lot different.

i could have basically made all my dreams true but at that point i wasnt seeing it. ofc now, its too late to do anything.

• So Sad
Reactions: kas589, Ryan, Latschomatik and 2 others
Get a job. Make bread stop being depressed. oh yeah and get a fuking haircut too bro

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Quit this stuff bro. You just weren't born for this. I know it's hard, I understand you. I really do understand you (not from experience) but YEAH bro you aren't for this. You just aren't NT. You are ugly. You are short. Your oneitis will never love you. She is dating someone else. It's over for you man. Just stop. LDAR.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and PeakIncels
Quit this stuff bro. You just weren't born for this. I know it's hard, I understand you. I really do understand you (not from experience) but YEAH bro you aren't for this. You just aren't NT. You are ugly. You are short. Your oneitis will never love you. She is dating someone else. It's over for you man. Just stop. LDAR.
this is so brutal wow

• +1
Even chads dont get chad treatment nowadays. Srsly social Media fucked up foids. Even LTB think they are 10/10

what about my old oneitis???

this is so brutal wow
nothing more brutal than being left on delivered for 5 months then she her happily graduating and realizing you were a stepping stone for her success

same but whatever

• +1
Are you inner void

• +1