I Had professional NCR therapy(balloons in nose for low iq-cells) here are my results

K

Klaas Vaaker

Bronze
So a couple of months ago I got NCR-therapy in London. The practioner that did the procedure on me works in the same buidling as Mike Mew and Mike Mew also refers to her on his website. My biggest issue is sleep apnea. So here are my results.
- Nose breathing improved. Nose is a lot more clear.
- Sleep is better but still far from where I want it to be at. Did not expect for this procedure to fix my sleep apnea, only help a little bit. Im getting bimax.
- Slightly improved symmetry in face.

So this treatment is expensive af. 1000 pound for 4 days. I would not reccomend for poorcels just save up for bimax or some shit. If you have enough cash I would defintely recommend though. Almost everyone can benefit from this treatment.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, silencio, TechnoBoss and 3 others
did u experience any side effects? i would expect blowing up a fucking balloon in your nose to do something like blur your vision or give you migraines

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
did u experience any side effects? i would expect blowing up a fucking balloon in your nose to do something like blur your vision or give you migraines
had a slight headache. It defintely doesnt feel nice. Like snorting a bunch of water.

So a couple of months ago I got NCR-therapy in London. The practioner that did the procedure on me works in the same buidling as Mike Mew and Mike Mew also refers to her on his website. My biggest issue is sleep apnea. So here are my results.
- Sleep is better but still far from where I want it to be at. Did not expect for this procedure to fix my sleep apnea, only help a little bit. Im getting bimax.

So this treatment is expensive af. 1000 pound for 4 days. I would not reccomend for poorcels just save up for bimax or some shit. If you have enough cash I would defintely recommend though. Almost everyone can benefit from this treatment.

High inhib if you're not doing it yourself

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Rea

Man I was thinking about doing this. That just sounds so damn expensive for someone to just blow a balloon up your nose. Maybe like $100 a treatment or something but not $1000

• +1
Reactions: silencio

Will it improve your face after many sessions?

i'm planning on doing it myself, JFL 1k for 4 sessions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: