I had sex with my biological sister two nights ago and I feel disgusted that I want to do it again

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
My sister & I are kind of close, we have been through a lot of family turmoil when we were growing up which made our connection stronger. Just for context, she's 9 years older than me. I've been living abroad for the past 2 years and honestly, we don't really speak that much. We might Skype once every 3 months & have the odd phonecall. I've never been sexually attracted to my sister. I would have seen her thong a lot when growing up but there were never any fantasies or anything like that. Anyway, I had to return home for a wedding and she drove us there. We had a great catch up and laughed a lot. The hotel messed up (or so I thought) and gave us a room with a double bed instead of two single beds. I was going to be drunk and didn't care where I passed out. I went to bed to pass out as the jet lag was overwhelming. My cousin helped me into the room and I went to pass out on the bed still in my clothes. I don't know when my sister followed me into the room but she started talking to me. Pestering me to keep drinking, so I gave in for one last glass of wine. She told me she misses me a lot & wished we talked more & I agreed. She wished could find someone like me and told me that I shouldn't hate the way I look before I'm an attractive guy. She then started to get upset because she's nearly *(certain age, I'm not saying, don't want to give any personal details away) and she was still looking for love & nobody finds her attractive etc. I jokingly said that if she wasn't my sister, I wouldn't think twice. (I'm overthinking now, maybe if I never said this, none of this would of happened). She kissed me. I kissed her back. Then I just started at her, couldn't believe what just happened. I was getting hard for her. She pushed me onto the bed, took off my pants and sucked me off. I was ready to explode but then she got on top of me. I lasted a total of 10 seconds. We didn't even say anything afterwards. I just laid there in silence, disgusted what just happened. In disbelief that what just happened was real life. So much shame & guilt, honestly felt like killing myself. I eventually passed out and woke up alone a few hours later. I honestly thought it was a bad dream for 5 seconds until my heart started pounding. I showered for like 30min, just standing there, thinking how the fuck did that happen. I went down for lunch and the strangest thing happened, my sister and I just acted as is we didn't fuck a few hours previously.

• +1
Reactions: castizo and ElySioNs
this is the most tales worthy shit i have seen all month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Heatmiser, chudlite and 6 others
freaky ass family

• JFL
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
straight off reddit
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Wholesome and inspiring, bump

Getting with a sister is hot.

Unfortunately, I don't have a sister.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
some fat cunt beat off while writing this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Idontknowlol and chudlite
Im going to read it now, and if this is actually real i don't think its that weird or a problem but i will read then say what i think

My sister & I are kind of close, we have been through a lot of family turmoil when we were growing up which made our connection stronger. Just for context, she's 9 years older than me. I've been living abroad for the past 2 years and honestly, we don't really speak that much. We might Skype once every 3 months & have the odd phonecall. I've never been sexually attracted to my sister. I would have seen her thong a lot when growing up but there were never any fantasies or anything like that. Anyway, I had to return home for a wedding and she drove us there. We had a great catch up and laughed a lot. The hotel messed up (or so I thought) and gave us a room with a double bed instead of two single beds. I was going to be drunk and didn't care where I passed out. I went to bed to pass out as the jet lag was overwhelming. My cousin helped me into the room and I went to pass out on the bed still in my clothes. I don't know when my sister followed me into the room but she started talking to me. Pestering me to keep drinking, so I gave in for one last glass of wine. She told me she misses me a lot & wished we talked more & I agreed. She wished could find someone like me and told me that I shouldn't hate the way I look before I'm an attractive guy. She then started to get upset because she's nearly *(certain age, I'm not saying, don't want to give any personal details away) and she was still looking for love & nobody finds her attractive etc. I jokingly said that if she wasn't my sister, I wouldn't think twice. (I'm overthinking now, maybe if I never said this, none of this would of happened). She kissed me. I kissed her back. Then I just started at her, couldn't believe what just happened. I was getting hard for her. She pushed me onto the bed, took off my pants and sucked me off. I was ready to explode but then she got on top of me. I lasted a total of 10 seconds. We didn't even say anything afterwards. I just laid there in silence, disgusted what just happened. In disbelief that what just happened was real life. So much shame & guilt, honestly felt like killing myself. I eventually passed out and woke up alone a few hours later. I honestly thought it was a bad dream for 5 seconds until my heart started pounding. I showered for like 30min, just standing there, thinking how the fuck did that happen. I went down for lunch and the strangest thing happened, my sister and I just acted as is we didn't fuck a few hours previously.
okay i jsut read it, it was in the moment and i think it was good that u made ur sister feel better about herself, i don't blame u i think this is kinda normal for a brother and sister

• Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol