i had sex with my dog

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
(NOT ME)

So I was in my bed lying naked when Max (labrador) licked me down there for the first time. It opened up a new world of possibilities for me. First time licking was accidental, second time not at all. Curiosity got the best of me and I let Max lick me down there every single day since then. I was hooked into this. I began exploring new possibilities and I knew what I wanted next even though I know it was extreme.

About one and half weeks into licking me, I decided to try having sex with him. So on one fine evening when I was alone at home I decided to try it. We both got into our room and I got all naked. I had Max lick me for some minutes. Then I began touching him down there. I didn't know what to expect so I got on my all fours expected him to mount on me. No, that didn't worked. He seem more interested in licking my face. So I tried pushing him gently towards my behind which wasn't happening so I dropped that idea.

Then it clicked. I began moving my butt towards him, rather than getting him behind me. After a few tries it caught his attention and he almost jumped on me and mounted. I felt his paws on my back. I think I skipped a beat and I almost fainted with that, knowing what was up for me next. I could literally hear my heartbeats in my ears. I reached for his cock and pointed into my entrance and I moved a little closer to him. In no time he was in me. With in few seconds I felt him getting stiffer in me and I felt a strange sensation of bloating in my vagina, which I later came to know as a knot. He came in me in no time. When I tried to get off I felt his knot stretching me up to a point where it got painful for me but still we got separated. I saw his knot subsidize in front of my eyes.

I was a mess down there and got myself cleaned off. After the first time I was more confident with him and in indulging with him sexually. I don't immediately try to withdraw after he cums but rather stay still until he pulls out by himself. Sometimes it happens under 10 seconds, sometimes it has gone up to two minute mark. It continued for some time until I moved out. Since then I ever had any sexual indulgences with any dog

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1