I had sex with my grandmother

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
My mom had me young and my father was never around. We lived with my grandparents for most of my life. My grandma looks amazing for her age.
I jacked off to her and my mom lots. One day we had the house to ourselves and I jacked off in the living room. My grandmother caught me and we talked. I confessed that I was trying to get caught so she would see me.

She told me to come to her room and she talked more. She told me we would only have sex once to satasfiy my fantasy then we wouldn't talk about it ever again.
We got naked and she started to suck my dick. She got into position and I stuck my dick in her. I fucked her for about 10 minutes before I came on her ass. We both enjoyed and my grandmother said it was the best sex she's had in years.

For a few days after the first time we were very awkward around eachother. The next time we were home alone together she offered to shower with me. When he got in the shower I got hard and she sucked me off. Without saying anything she bent over and let me fuck her again. We secretly had sex for a while and still do.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
Why org :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
My mom had me young and my father was never around. We lived with my grandparents for most of my life. My grandma looks amazing for her age.
I jacked off to her and my mom lots. One day we had the house to ourselves and I jacked off in the living room. My grandmother caught me and we talked. I confessed that I was trying to get caught so she would see me.

She told me to come to her room and she talked more. She told me we would only have sex once to satasfiy my fantasy then we wouldn't talk about it ever again.
We got naked and she started to suck my dick. She got into position and I stuck my dick in her. I fucked her for about 10 minutes before I came on her ass. We both enjoyed and my grandmother said it was the best sex she's had in years.

For a few days after the first time we were very awkward around eachother. The next time we were home alone together she offered to shower with me. When he got in the shower I got hard and she sucked me off. Without saying anything she bent over and let me fuck her again. We secretly had sex for a while and still do.
kys