I had sex with my mom during the quarantine (26M/65F)

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
When the pandemic started I had to go back to live with her. Being alone without being able to go out or see other people often made me fantasize about her again. I started to be more affectionate with her but eventually I couldn't wait to do something else. I dared to almost kiss her and give her brief hugs from behind. One night I took advantage of the cold to ask her to sleep together. I asked her to please be able to hug her and I couldn't avoid an erection or that she felt it. When she moved I thought she would go away and slap me but she just settled a little better. I took this as a sign of approval and started rubbing my dick on her ass for a while. If I had any doubts, when she grabbed my dick with her hand just to rub it, that's when they left me. I didn't think about it anymore and I took off her nightgown enough to keep putting my cock closer to her asshole and eventually fuck it.When I finished we just hugged each other until we both fell asleep. The next day we didn't talk about it until at night when I asked her if he wanted to sleep together again. Summarizing as much as I can, after the moral dilemma involving fucking with me eventually it happened again. It became casual to fuck once in a while and even kissing or touching her became normal as well. Since then we no longer live together and we haven't had a chance of even talking about it happening again. I hope we do before the last great memories we have are these.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElySioNs, Vermilioncore, Niggamaxxer and 4 others
chrischanMAXXED

OMG incels are disgusting

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xyjarz
4421225 Mematic 20240508 202803

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Niggamaxxer and The Grinch
Bud said "I’m not dying a virgin!“ @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
When the pandemic started I had to go back to live with her. Being alone without being able to go out or see other people often made me fantasize about her again. I started to be more affectionate with her but eventually I couldn't wait to do something else. I dared to almost kiss her and give her brief hugs from behind. One night I took advantage of the cold to ask her to sleep together. I asked her to please be able to hug her and I couldn't avoid an erection or that she felt it. When she moved I thought she would go away and slap me but she just settled a little better. I took this as a sign of approval and started rubbing my dick on her ass for a while. If I had any doubts, when she grabbed my dick with her hand just to rub it, that's when they left me. I didn't think about it anymore and I took off her nightgown enough to keep putting my cock closer to her asshole and eventually fuck it.When I finished we just hugged each other until we both fell asleep. The next day we didn't talk about it until at night when I asked her if he wanted to sleep together again. Summarizing as much as I can, after the moral dilemma involving fucking with me eventually it happened again. It became casual to fuck once in a while and even kissing or touching her became normal as well. Since then we no longer live together and we haven't had a chance of even talking about it happening again. I hope we do before the last great memories we have are these.
nigga.