I had sex with the friends of my husband on his birthday

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I was having an affair with my brother in law (husband of my sister) for quite number of years. My husband knew that I was unfaithful but he did not know who was my lover. To be honest sex with my bil was intense and passionate. It was hard to conceal the marks and love bites on my body. For my hubby’s birthday we decided to go clubbing with him and his friends. My bil being jealous I decided to ask him to join us later that night. There were heavy drinking and we ended the night at my place. When I realized that he has pass out. I signaled dscreetly my bil to join me in the bedroom. Like always it was bestial sex. I was bareback on the bed and he was frantically pounding me when all a sudden the door opened. I was shocked and was trying to ran away thinking it was my husband. But his strong arm held back. It was the three dudes. I don’t know what happened to me I was relieved and yet I was supposed to do something. My bil said something to my ears and with all that alcohol I held still. I saw the three of them starting to undress. I turned towards my bil. He smiled back while continuing his deed.
I had sex with 4 men in my bed that night. I still cannot translate my feelings of that night.

Thats it

Im putting this nigga on ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Trilogy