i hate aajonus vonderplanitz (the issue with the primal diet)

E

erikgaus

Iron
I used to be a strict primal dieter. Incase you don't know what the 'primal diet' is: It's a way of living and diet by a guy called aajonus which involves eating raw milk, raw meat, raw honey, raw eggs, etc. to detox from toxins in our body. I gotta say I'm glad I found the diet since I felt really good when doing it. Health and digestion was perfect. Also it teaches you to avoid the unhealthy chemicals and medications and shit that we have in the western world.

Last winter I was a 17 year old lonely primal dude. Going to work and coming home drinking raw milkshakes and eating raw meat and so on. Especially since mid 2023 and last winter I was really in that phase.

Here's the problem with this:

I was by myself. A fucking incel. Hoping to improve my health and so on. No girls were fucking with me because of my looks. Up until 1 month ago no girls were fucking with me. I also got bullied in school a few times. I had a good amount of friends but I could just tell I wasn't really respected.

Aajonus said you should get fat (actually gain a lot of body fat) in order to have more fat on the body to deal with toxins.

You have to choose: Looks or health?

Fuck getting fat. I get that aajonus was a health freak but if you're high body fat and boneless it's a recipe for staying fucking lonely.

THIS SUMMER THINGS CHANGED

I realized I was coping with the primal diet and also building an online business and going to the gym trying to 'bulk' lol (I actually made a good amount of money with an online business, this was last winter)

But mfer I was LONELY GOD DAMN. Fuck money or detoxing when you got no bitches and get mogged all the time.

I discovered blackpill and looksmaxxing. I started 'looksmaxxing' in june this year. For me it was get hot or die lonely.

First I bought a bunch of cope products from watching cope looksmaxxing youtube videos. Did nothing for my attractiveness.

Then I discovered this forum.

- Lost a good amount of weight and got LEAN for sharp facial features (very anti primal)
- Oral minoxidil for brows and lashes (very anti primal)
- Dyed my eyebrows and eyelashes darker + got brows threaded
- Grew longer hair (taper fade with top hair coming down right above brows)
- Upper eyelid fillers for more hooded eyes and less UEE
- A little Chin filler for better side profile
- A little Jaw filler + cheekbone filler for mogger jawline (+ I have mogger hollow cheeks from the combination of fillers and being lean)
- Concealer for dark eye circles
- Tinted bb cream for amazing skin
- Worked on my fashion and actually wear really nice fits now
- Curling eyelashes for prettyboy appeal and hiding UEE

MFER this ascended me. And I will keep ascending by fixing more flaws.

If I wouldn't have stopped the primal diet and started getting lean and taking a few chemicals which help looksmaxxing I would still be a lonely MFER FOR LIFE.

All of the looksmaxxing stuff I mentioned above happened from 1st August till now.

I went from never having a girlfriend, never even having a date, being invisible to girls and never knowing what it feels like when a girl actually thinks you're hot

TO

3 Dates with 3 different girls in the last 2 weeks. 1 girl asking me for my instagram today and clearly being into me (random at work). People smiling more at me, being way nicer. Friends treating me differently. Past friends that I've met again saying I really had a glow up.

I know fillers come with a risk of migration and most mfers on this forum say they are cope. But mfer This ascended me right now. I will see what the future will be like and if they will still look good, but you can also always dissolve them. It's a risk I was willing to take.

FUCK being FAT and non NT doing primal diet shit. I still love aajonus honestly because he woke me up. But just eating a lot of meat and eggs and avoiding all the bad food at home, and eating out once in a while for a date is good enough and comes with the benefit of not being LONELY.

You could do primal diet and not be lonely if you're naturally handsome but for us incels fuck this shit.

Even though I have some nostalgia attached to my primal diet phase, Life is SO MUCH fucking BETTER. I don't care about being unhealthier.

For me right now it's SOCIAL LIFE and DATING MAXXING over HEALTH and shit.

Thx for reading

TL DR: fuck aajonus and the primal diet if you're an incel. Ascend right now and stop coping by getting lean and using a few chemicals here and there to ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned, thereallegend, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 6 others
@slavicpsycho @Never Get Up @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@ascension

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Its your own journey .I become from htn to incel but i still doing this diet and no matter what how ugly im or how bad is life i still only caring about gaining fat and doing this lifestyle i dont need girls to drain my energy my semen which is most power full energy its a trap i can sense its hilarious .But yeah choose health or looks like if u want inject chemicals just for looks and some people u can do .But in reality u weak u cant handle these mentally attacks .Some people can like me to handle agony at almost any level i know how energy works on these things
I used to be a strict primal dieter. Incase you don't know what the 'primal diet' is: It's a way of living and diet by a guy called aajonus which involves eating raw milk, raw meat, raw honey, raw eggs, etc. to detox from toxins in our body. I gotta say I'm glad I found the diet since I felt really good when doing it. Health and digestion was perfect. Also it teaches you to avoid the unhealthy chemicals and medications and shit that we have in the western world.

Last winter I was a 17 year old lonely primal dude. Going to work and coming home drinking raw milkshakes and eating raw meat and so on. Especially since mid 2023 and last winter I was really in that phase.

Here's the problem with this:

I was by myself. A fucking incel. Hoping to improve my health and so on. No girls were fucking with me because of my looks. Up until 1 month ago no girls were fucking with me. I also got bullied in school a few times. I had a good amount of friends but I could just tell I wasn't really respected.

Aajonus said you should get fat (actually gain a lot of body fat) in order to have more fat on the body to deal with toxins.

You have to choose: Looks or health?

Fuck getting fat. I get that aajonus was a health freak but if you're high body fat and boneless it's a recipe for staying fucking lonely.

THIS SUMMER THINGS CHANGED

I realized I was coping with the primal diet and also building an online business and going to the gym trying to 'bulk' lol (I actually made a good amount of money with an online business, this was last winter)

But mfer I was LONELY GOD DAMN. Fuck money or detoxing when you got no bitches and get mogged all the time.

I discovered blackpill and looksmaxxing. I started 'looksmaxxing' in june this year. For me it was get hot or die lonely.

First I bought a bunch of cope products from watching cope looksmaxxing youtube videos. Did nothing for my attractiveness.

Then I discovered this forum.

- Lost a good amount of weight and got LEAN for sharp facial features (very anti primal)
- Oral minoxidil for brows and lashes (very anti primal)
- Dyed my eyebrows and eyelashes darker + got brows threaded
- Grew longer hair (taper fade with top hair coming down right above brows)
- Upper eyelid fillers for more hooded eyes and less UEE
- A little Chin filler for better side profile
- A little Jaw filler + cheekbone filler for mogger jawline (+ I have mogger hollow cheeks from the combination of fillers and being lean)
- Concealer for dark eye circles
- Tinted bb cream for amazing skin
- Worked on my fashion and actually wear really nice fits now
- Curling eyelashes for prettyboy appeal and hiding UEE

MFER this ascended me. And I will keep ascending by fixing more flaws.

If I wouldn't have stopped the primal diet and started getting lean and taking a few chemicals which help looksmaxxing I would still be a lonely MFER FOR LIFE.

All of the looksmaxxing stuff I mentioned above happened from 1st August till now.

I went from never having a girlfriend, never even having a date, being invisible to girls and never knowing what it feels like when a girl actually thinks you're hot

TO

3 Dates with 3 different girls in the last 2 weeks. 1 girl asking me for my instagram today and clearly being into me (random at work). People smiling more at me, being way nicer. Friends treating me differently. Past friends that I've met again saying I really had a glow up.

I know fillers come with a risk of migration and most mfers on this forum say they are cope. But mfer This ascended me right now. I will see what the future will be like and if they will still look good, but you can also always dissolve them. It's a risk I was willing to take.

FUCK being FAT and non NT doing primal diet shit. I still love aajonus honestly because he woke me up. But just eating a lot of meat and eggs and avoiding all the bad food at home, and eating out once in a while for a date is good enough and comes with the benefit of not being LONELY.

You could do primal diet and not be lonely if you're naturally handsome but for us incels fuck this shit.

Even though I have some nostalgia attached to my primal diet phase, Life is SO MUCH fucking BETTER. I don't care about being unhealthier.

For me right now it's SOCIAL LIFE and DATING MAXXING over HEALTH and shit.

Thx for reading

TL DR: fuck aajonus and the primal diet if you're an incel. Ascend right now and stop coping by getting lean and using a few chemicals here and there to ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and erikgaus
a nuance to this: carnivore diet or primal ish diet at home is still mogger though

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Good diet is one of the keys to achieving max happiness. It's a small one, but that doesn't mean it's completely insignifcant

• +1
Reactions: Jova, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Good diet is one of the keys to achieving max happiness. It's a small one, but that doesn't mean it's completely insignifcant
True but you don't have to be fat and completely chemical free to achieve that in my opinion. Eating a lot of meat and eggs and raw butter and some fruit (sometimes raw sometimes cooked but not cooked too much) is sufficient for me to feel really good. I will never go back to a slave diet that should be understood

• +1
What does primal diet have to do with your dating success?

Eating healthy may affect your looks, but it won't gonna change the quality of your life overall. What did you excpected in the first place? Diet isn't gonna turn you into Chad (unless you're young which isn't the case).

• +1
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and NZb6Air
but you can also always dissolve them. It's a risk I was willing to take.
they never fully dissolve but i'm happy for you lil bro it's a good cope and how is being lean anti primal, aint nobody was fat in the savannah brah

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Jova and ey88
U sound stupid its same as telling well lion ita not gonna become chad if he eats meat well if he would not eat meat they not exist in first place 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho

Eating healthy may affect your looks, but it won't gonna change the quality of your life overall. What did you excpected in the first place? Diet isn't gonna turn you into Chad (unless you're young which isn't the case).
I was just delusional and didn't even think about looksmaxxing as a solution to my shit life. I just kind of accepted I'm lonely and it's because I'm 'weird' or something. Of course it was my looks though. I was coping and distracting myself by doing primal diet, online business and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NZb6Air
@ascension

Crazy what happens if you just eat normal healthy food and focus on self improvement, instead of random niche diets no one has ever heard of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Jova, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
Crazy what happens if you just eat normal healthy food and focus on self improvement, instead of random niche diets no one has ever heard of
nigga said ajonus thinks u hsould fatmaxx to protect from toxine :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, erikgaus and ascension
they never fully dissolve but i'm happy for you lil bro it's a good cope and how is being lean anti primal, aint nobody was fat in the savannah brah
Thanks bro. It's anti primal according to aajonus vonderplanitz. In his work he always said we should be fat to detox better. When I use the term 'primal' or 'primal diet' I'm referring to the work of aajonus vonderplanitz which is a niche diet that's gaining popularity

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
you probably dnrd but he said its because the primal diet promotes looksminning yourself for the sake of detox

• +1
this is normal and healthy food tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and ascension
all meats and eggs good diet?
if its raw its def better than 99.9% of people and close to an optimal one
but just listen to your body and eat what it asks for when it asks for it

• +1
Reactions: Jova and appealmaxed
Define “healthy” food.

Normal doesn’t equal optimal by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
Good thread, but you don’t have to be overweight while doing av diet, and you can do av diet and do these looksmaxes and will feel better and look better

• +1
Good thread, but you don’t have to be overweight while doing av diet, and you can do av diet and do these looksmaxes and will feel better and look better
Better to have high bodyfat any time u can detox and u can really mess up

Well yes because im not even at normal range of body fat still trappend in own game

I am literally high euphoric everyday on this diet bro.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88