I hate all PUAs and dating coaches with a fucking passion

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
I hate every last one of them. You should too if you're truly blackpilled. "Hurr durr if you talk to girls like this every woman will like you!" Shut the fuck up. They make their decision within a few seconds of seeing you. It's straight up evil to sell guys a dream sayind shit like "looks don't matter", "women are intimidated by good looking men", "just be confident", "just hold frame"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Final82 and Insomniac
Get off looksmax and go back to incels.is, I have two undisputable 8PSL friends who LDAR and think they're ugly because no foids have spontaneously started raping them in public. The blackpill is partially true, looks do matter, but you need to at least try

Get off looksmax and go back to incels.is, I have two undisputable 8PSL friends who LDAR and think they're ugly because no foids have spontaneously started raping them in public. The blackpill is partially true, looks do matter, but you need to at least try

Cool story bro

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Wincel
PUA = numales

I hate every last one of them. You should too if you're truly blackpilled. "Hurr durr if you talk to girls like this every woman will like you!" Shut the fuck up. They make their decision within a few seconds of seeing you. It's straight up evil to sell guys a dream sayind shit like "looks don't matter", "women are intimidated by good looking men", "just be confident", "just hold frame"

It’s a biggest scam. Giving false hopes to ugly subhumans . Ugly Men like us should be castrated at age 13-14 . That will help everyone . Will relieve our suffering , increase more neutered obedient work force and will be great for decreasing immense attention that foids get . Plus there will be.no MGtOw channels and PUA coaches feeding off on our bodies like parasites . And most importantly , that will bury the Shitty genetics with us .

• +1
Reactions: Coping and SHARK
Same shit with "life coaches" and motivational speakers. People paying mad cash for some hack to yell at you like your parents, teachers, coaches, etc. did.
Wallstreet playboys had a great post on this.

That PUA chit like negging is bound to get you slapped as a non Chad. Just go uninstall but with less spaz

• +1
Reactions: Final82
the best and only PUA technique that work is be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Final82 and 1 other person
Ill makw a video on them

It’s a biggest scam. Giving false hopes to ugly subhumans . Ugly Men like us should be castrated at age 13-14 . That will help everyone . Will relieve our suffering , increase more neutered obedient work force and will be great for decreasing immense attention that foids get . Plus there will be.no MGtOw channels and PUA coaches feeding off on our bodies like parasites . And most importantly , that will bury the Shitty genetics with us .
Good idea tbh

Pua have sense only if you are a over 7 and over 6'1.

You hate that which you do not understand.
Fear that which you envy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back