I hate all those "High class" foids

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
In their tight dresses, High heels, perfect make up, with luxury or Exotic location as background. They think they're all hot shit but in reality they're Just cum dumpsters for 50 yo Rich men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep, DelonLover1999 and 9 others
They act like innocent 2 goody shoes, but they have no soul

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, optimisticzoomer, try2beme and 1 other person
Why hate them? You know their game, you should laugh at them because you see them for what they are.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Why hate them? You know their game, you should laugh at them because you see them for what they are.
True but i still can't believe in clown world. Foids with no talents living luxury Life thanks to dumb Rich men makes my Blood boil

No1 Psychopath female trait

• +1
True but i still can't believe in clown world. Foids with no talents living luxury Life thanks to dumb Rich men makes my Blood boil
Same but you gotta accept it for what it is. Don’t fight it, instead use that energy to think of ways to capitalize on it.

• +1
In their tight dresses, High heels, perfect make up, with luxury or Exotic location as background. They think they're all hot shit but in reality they're Just cum dumpsters for 50 yo Rich men.
high heels jfl tryna heightmog me

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Same but you gotta accept it for what it is. Don’t fight it, instead use that energy to think of ways to capitalize on it.
It's impossible. It's all controlled at the higher spheres, best you can do Is wageslave and even that Is hard nowadays.

It's impossible. It's all controlled at the higher spheres, best you can do Is wageslave and even that Is hard nowadays.
Yes the odds are stacked against you but it’s up to you to determine if the fight is worth it or not

Idk your situation so I can’t tell you which choice is the right one

Vast majority of instagram models have fucked some rich/famous geriatric man at some point.

Vast majority of instagram models have fucked some rich/famous geriatric man at some point.
a shitton do not only insta models. it's impossible that most pretty girls are also rich enough to have that lifestyle.

They have no soul, all these insta girls are littarly just prostitutes for rich and famous guys.

• +1