I hate annoying foids.

TerribleMidface

TerribleMidface

Lf3 or death
Some foids be like "I'm hard to get" Like stfu you annoying ass shit, I know you fucking want me stop being retarded. Like I love women but these mfs making me want to kill all of them, I fucking hate them why are they like this can't they be fucking normal. I'm gonna become gay jfl. If I could go on a killing spree without and consequences I would flay the whole block worth of foids. These foids should fucking kill themselves instead of living in the same world as me, insectmaxxed fucking castrated dogs hahahahaha.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and vermillioncorefan
Some foids be like "I'm hard to get" Like stfu you annoying ass shit, I know you fucking want me stop being retarded. Like I love women but these mfs making me want to kill all of them, I fucking hate them why are they like this can't they be fucking normal. I'm gonna become gay jfl. If I could go on a killing spree without and consequences I would flay the whole block worth of foids. These foids should fucking kill themselves instead of living in the same world as me, insectmaxxed fucking castrated dogs hahahahaha.

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR