I hate behavioural interviews

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
These interviews where it's like "tell me about a time you..."

I have an interview for a part time job, but it turned out it's an hour of these style questions. So I'm just not gonna do it. On top of the fact that the application process didn't have a CV, so they might be expecting me to have worked before

Anyway, job interviews in general are so gay, and completely go against my nature, but these types especially. I'd rather a "what would you do?" type interview

I had one with a few of these questions before, but that one was online, and I spent a week making up stories to various questions

• +1
Reactions: User28823, wsada and fraudmaxxer7
Just go with the flow and answer what comes to mind, if you stress abt it your mind’ll go blank

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
where did you apply for the job?

Just go with the flow and answer what comes to mind, if you stress abt it your mind’ll go blank
Yeah but you need actual stories. It's about past experiences. So you have to prepare otherwise it's obvious you're lying

i don't do any jobs where i have to interact with hr hags and other faggots of that sort.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
where did you apply for the job?
Nothing special
It's a funeral service crew job. Basically just carrying/driving coffins and dead bodies jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and fraudmaxxer7
Nothing special
It's a funeral service crew job. Basically just carrying/driving coffins and dead bodies jfl
oh but like did you apply for it online like indeed and it didnt ask for cv? thats lowkey a deppresing job ngl

• +1
Those types of competency based questions are designed to filter out non-NT applicants

This is the default interview style in most corporate organisations, which is ironic given their virtue signal obsession with diversity & inclusion

i don't do any jobs where i have to interact with hr hags and other faggots of that sort.
Yep
I got a call from a security job yesterday, and the guy was either a manager or supervisor or some shit, and seemed chill

Hopefully I hear back from him. He suggested I save the number. That would probs be more real. But that one is full time

Nothing special
Odd that a non-corporate low-level job requires competency based questions

Can i get a job without doing an interview

Nothing special
Just use your experience from video games for example, in them for example I took care of a lot of dead bodies...

• JFL
oh but like did you apply for it online like indeed and it didnt ask for cv? thats lowkey a deppresing job ngl
Through the company website. Just had to do like a character test
Yeah but it's probs chill

Odd that a non-corporate low-level job requires competency based questions
It's co-op, so a chain
Also most places probably regard themselves higher than they should, hence the bs why do u want to work for us? Type questions

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Tbh, my mind isn’t as creative for that shit I just like to do things and get it over with so I can move on I hate going in-brief detail

• +1