I HATE BEING A FUCKING POORCEL

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

'I beat my meat into a cup'
Whenever I drive past massive villas with pools it pains me, why couldn't I be born into a fairly rich, even middle class family:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree: JFL at my coping parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., CoreSchizo, Gonthar and 3 others
Blame the jews

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., descension and likenesss
agree, if you weren't born into a rich family, you missed out on a good life

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and wastedspermcel
Whenever I drive past massive villas with pools it pains me, why couldn't I be born into a fairly rich, even middle class family:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree: JFL at my coping parents
 7fef578c 8a8b 409d 871b 3ab4b3039ec6

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, raleqtambrobret and wastedspermcel
Blame the jews
My stupid fucking immigrant parents decided to procreate before even being married or financially stable. So whilst it is the juden, I still can't forgvive them for being so selfish
agree, if you weren't born into a rich family, you missed out on a good life
Yeah, all opportunities are fucked for me, didn't have proper relationships and connections etc. I will be likely be lower class in the future too, or middle class if I'm lucky. Regardless of the outcome, I missed out on a proper fun childhood. 'Love' or hapiness isn't a currency or form of exchange, financial aspects of life, possesions cause those emotions. And my parents still cope by saying we've got money when I don't see its effects anywhere, they say they're happy and look at this shit now, THEY'RE GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE JFLLL AT THIS SHIT:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

I wasn't brought up in poverty of course, but my financial situation was much less than desirable.

Pretty sure this the second time now:lul: To clarify I'm not some street sweeper living under a bridge. Also I'm not curry nigga:lul:
Ohh, so you do have a house and stuff?

Just work harder bro