I hate being a grower

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
it’s sissy asf

• +1
Reactions: kebab and vermillioncorefan

im always hard when around my girl. the moment she tryna take down my pants it gets hard as fuark dawg why is that even a prboelm

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
im always hard when around my girl. the moment she tryna take down my pants it gets hard as fuark dawg why is that even a prboelm
I want to start off 5 not some measly shit

I will tell you a trick which male strippers use which is probably gonna be misused and get some fool here self castrated but whatever. Just get hard, and then put a rubber band on it. It will keep its size but enough blood will be able to return to your body that it will become floppy again, and you can just have your full 5 inches or whatever showing in your bulge. Obviously don't do it too tight or too long or you will kill your dik.

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
I will tell you a trick which male strippers use which is probably gonna be misused and get some fool here self castrated but whatever. Just get hard, and then put a rubber band on it. It will keep its size but enough blood will be able to return to your body that it will become floppy again, and you can just have your full 5 inches or whatever showing in your bulge. Obviously don't do it too tight or too long or you will kill your dik.
Bookmarked thx bhai