i hate being a sperm

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
As a man, you are a sperm:

SciSrc_BC0063_LR.jpg

The egg just sits there in all it's glory and a big mass of sperm fight over it. I don't think this is an original observation or anything new. But fuck I hate being a fucking sperm. Cope all you want. You are nothing but a sperm.

Why do women have to be so fucking hot!?! If you're one of those dude who is disgusted by vaginas or thinks sex is actually overrated count yourself fucking lucky. You will never know the misery of actually being attracted to women while being ugly or bad with women. Fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, iblamechico and lemonnz
As a man, you are a sperm:

SciSrc_BC0063_LR.jpg

The egg just sits there in all it's glory and a big mass of sperm fight over it. I don't think this is an original observation or anything new. But fuck I hate being a fucking sperm. Cope all you want. You are nothing but a sperm.

Why do women have to be so fucking hot!?! If you're one of those dude who is disgusted by vaginas or thinks sex is actually overrated count yourself fucking lucky. You will never know the misery of actually being attracted to women while being ugly or bad with women. Fuck.
what if we breed with multiple sperms so more competition and offspring will be better ?
Sounds cuckoldry

spermceldom

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Women are sperms too