I hate being an adult so much

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
I‘m starting to envy homeless fags, because they can just sit on their ass and drink alcohol all day long without anyone giving a shit. They don’t have to take responsibility in any way, just chill, eat, drink, sleep and most of them get money from the government to survive so they don’t need to beg people on the street if they know how to spend money right.

Meanwhile I am forced to take responsibility, go to work, fake a smile all day long, interact with people i don’t like just to pay bills, It‘s disgusting and I hate it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Imretarded?, ryuken and 2 others
I‘m starting to envy homeless fags, because they can just sit on their ass and drink alcohol all day long without anyone giving a shit. Meanwhile I am forced to take responsibility, go to work, fake a smile all day long, interact with people i don’t like just to pay bills, It‘s disgusting and I hate it.

Saying you envy a homeless bum is like owning a F-150 and saying how you envy some cuck riding his bicyle for 30km in the winter, because he doesn't have to pay for gas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Darkeningstar
No, you don't, trust me. Being homeless is just something else. You want to be rich so you can pay other people to take care of errands for you. What having a lot of money buys you the most is time. Like having your personal check do the grocery shopping for you, cook your daily meals for you, having a chauffeur take you to place, etc etc. It's mostly time.

I mean I would know coz I feel like running my house all alone, like meal prep, washing the dishes, doing the laundry, watering the plants etc, all this takes a shit ton of energy out of me. It's basically an unpaid job in and of itself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Darkeningstar
you can always turn homeless bro

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Suns9999
No, you don't, trust me. Being homeless is just something else. You want to be rich so you can pay other people to take care of errands for you. What having a lot of money buys you the most is time. Like having your personal check do the grocery shopping for you, cook your daily meals for you, having a chauffeur take you to place, etc etc. It's mostly time.

I mean I would know coz I feel like running my house all alone, like meal prep, washing the dishes, doing the laundry, watering the plants etc, all this takes a shit ton of energy out of me. It's basically an unpaid job in and of itself.
Brutal man, I also have my own place but I bring my laundry to my mother once a week so she washes them, cause I’m too lazy for that.

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, WeiWei and Gaygymmaxx
I‘m starting to envy homeless fags, because they can just sit on their ass and drink alcohol all day long without anyone giving a shit. They don’t have to take responsibility in any way, just chill, eat, drink, sleep and most of them get money from the government to survive so they don’t need to beg people on the street if they know how to spend money right.

Meanwhile I am forced to take responsibility, go to work, fake a smile all day long, interact with people i don’t like just to pay bills, It‘s disgusting and I hate it.
get autism diagnosis and get Neet bux

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Darkeningstar
Send me all your money and live on the street then problem solved

Dm for btc or eth address, venmo or cashapp works.

Being rich wouldn’t solve this problem at all. It would add more pressure and responsibility to your life, if you don’t get richer, you get poorer, you would have even more obligations and shit. Being homeless you can just forget about everything and just chill all day long

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
I can emphasise with all that ... except the envying homeless fags part ... wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Brutal man, I also have my own place but I bring my laundry to my mother once a week so she washes them, cause I’m too lazy for that.
lmao lazy cunt

I can emphasise with all that ... except the envying homeless fags part ... wtf
I explained it very well why I think that way. I don’t envy them for being homeless, but for being free of responsibility