I hate being an empath

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Cheating my genetics
We fucking absorb others energy without wanting It how can i stop being a empath any advice?

Non NT trait it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Lonenely sigma and Esteban1997
Non NT trait it’s over
Its not my fault its mostly cause of my mom side she has a kind nature and gets taken advantage of i kinda inherited that side of her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and greycel
start watching gore or sumt

I have the same problem bro.
It's a curse and gift in 1

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I have the same problem bro.
It's a curse and gift in 1
Yea you absorb peoples energy and its pissing me off because i hate being this way

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Its not my fault its mostly cause of my mom side she has a kind nature and gets taken advantage of i kinda inherited that side of her
Ignore the retard’s post @alurmo OP.

This is a good trait. It shows that you’ve got a good soul brother
Don’t change that for anyone, no matter what society may tell you that men need to be stone cold, or incels will say that to get women you can’t show any reaction

Finding the right girl> finding any other random low class whore who is a fit for any guy

Also I got a question, when you watch films do you put yourself in the other person shoes? For example when the villain is chasing the person do you think “oh I would’ve done this here” to see if you would’ve survived? Really random question but I always done this from a baby, but my friends look at me weird when I tell them
I think that makes us feel more too when watching the film

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and alurmo
Yea you absorb peoples energy and its pissing me off because i hate being this way
Find high value people.
It's a curse with bums.
It's a gift with highly capable people. Lots of people nowadays dont have empathy. You can't learn or train it.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and greycel
Find high value people.
It's a curse with bums.
It's a gift with highly capable people. Lots of people nowadays dont have empathy. You can't learn or train it.
Wait can seomebody who went through a massive life altering moment not get it from that.
Those things change peoples personalities completely
They are very rare though and don’t happen to everyone

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Ignore the retard’s post @alurmo OP.

This is a good trait. It shows that you’ve got a good soul brother
Don’t change that for anyone, no matter what society may tell you that men need to be stone cold, or incels will say that to get women you can’t show any reaction

Finding the right girl> finding any other random low class whore who is a fit for any guy

Also I got a question, when you watch films do you put yourself in the other person shoes? For example when the villain is chasing the person do you think “oh I would’ve done this here” to see if you would’ve survived? Really random question but I always done this from a baby, but my friends look at me weird when I tell them
I think that makes us feel more too when watching the film
Yea im actually a good person whenever i see someone break in tears i cry aswell but in this world being an empath isnt good Bro its like a curse

• +1
Yea im actually a good person whenever i see someone break in years i cry aswell but in this world being an empath isnt good Bro its like a curse
It’s not
Like @spongebob Said it depends on the company you surround yourself with

Anything that deviates too far from the norm will bring its advantages and disadvantages simultaneously
For example having a big dick is cool, but not every girl can handle a big dick or even wants one. Yet majority of ppl assume it’s only a good thing

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Esteban1997
Yea it’s a genetic issue as well that I got which m makes it worse

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Esteban1997
Wait can somebody who went through a massive life altering moment not get it from that.
Those things change peoples personalities completely
They are very rare though and don’t happen to everyone
Didn’t change mine

• So Sad
That's your soul. Are you gonna sell your soul? I hope not.

We fucking absorb others energy without wanting It how can i stop being a empath any advice?
I think this "empath" stuff is all a crock of shit. Just like the "alpha" and "sigma" garbage.

No but being an empath in this cruel world doesnt help either way
You can be a dark empath. That's when you use your empathy to read, manipulate and exploit other people.