I hate being around people my age

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I have two new roommates around my age and I find myself not wanting to go out of my room so I don't see them.

They've been super nice so far and friendly but I'm just too autistic and awkward.

I feel really uncomfortable around people my age and I don't know why. I've always liked people older than me, and go for foids older than me too. I think I have mommy and daddy issues tbh...

Bye.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Just try and talk to them to see if you can straighten things out: "Hello new roommates, what do you think I should do so I won't hate you anymore?".

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
You need to get a job to improve social skills, work at a grocery store or something

• Woah
  • So Sad
Same here dude I can't relate to people my own age

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I unironically hate humans in general

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5061
You need to get a job to improve social skills, work at a grocery store or something
Grocery store job, LOL, that's a very limited interaction with people, you get better social skills in jobs that require a more complex interaction with people like being a teacher, coach, instructor, priest, psychologist, etc.

• Woah
Grocery store job, LOL, that's a very limited interaction with people, you get better social skills in jobs that require a more complex interaction with people like being a teacher, coach, instructor, priest, psychologist, etc.

You need a degree for those dumbfuck

A part time job at a grocery store would be best when he's in college. Please kill yourself you low IQ chimp

• Woah
I unironically hate humans in general
I hate normies, low iq humans. Not all. In fact I probably hate most nerds less than normies/low iq retards.

The fact I hate about most normies/ low iq ppl is that if they see something which they cant understand the reason why it is happening in their tiny peanut fkn brain, they will think its weird/retarded etc. etc. meanwhile their incapability to understand reasons why smth might be happening is the true retardedness.

Usually its the boomer generation anyways like 40+ etc. Most narrow minded, rat brained, vomit inducing disgusting walking bots.

Tbh the day cant come soon enough where certain generations vanish from this planet.

• Woah
Show them this forum

• Woah
You need a degree for those dumbfuck

A part time job at a grocery store would be best when he's in college. Please kill yourself you low IQ chimp
You're dumb, go back to packing groceries!