i hate being mixed

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
its a love-hate relationship for me, I don't really belong to any culture in this country
I get rejected by Africans bc I don't speak their language and have European blood in me
I get rejected by white people bc they have unconscious racism built from taking our land and raping my ancestors, plus i have African blood in me
i even get rejected by indians bc of culture differences and us having a bad stereotype
i myself sometimes even get rejected by my own people bc im non-nt and rot inside all day
i wish to at least have a identity, i wish to belong to a culture of importance instead of being a rapebaby, unfortunately i cant just change my situation and years of sexual abuse from European colonizers and Africans, so im stuck with this auful stereotype from my people(bc we have the highest crime statistic in south Africa)
its brutal, this search for belonging is eating me inside out, every day i ask myself where tf do i belong, whats the purpose of me, even my dad himself said that he suffered from this identity crisis all his life, and it looks like its passed down to me. I will never be able to escape this one fact that im a rapebaby mistake, only on this earth bc colonizers couldn't keep their dick to themselves, and years of abuse is never gonna be taken back

and to think the start of all this shit is from early encounters of Asian, European and African males with Indigenous Khoisan females around the Cape of Good Hope 400 years ago, and only if , only if everybody decided to keep their dick to themselves i would at least be born with a solid culture to fall on, but im really nothing.
i just wished to have something behind this, the reason why i have to suffer, the reason for this shit, i know i can do nothing abt it tho

lastly excuse me from my venting, i know most of u prob isn't gonna read this so
TLDR-im having a identity crisis bc of having no culture or real history and being a rapebaby

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, whiteislandpill, 8uAte and 7 others
You don't fit in because your personality isn't NT. None of this other stuff matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
if you're mulatto you can do well in the US

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and alurmo
You don't fit in because your personality isn't NT. None of this other stuff matters
i mean i cant really drastically change my NT-ness a lot lol

if you're mulatto you can do well in the US
im mixed with indegenous khoisanid, bantu african, European and asian but I haven't really tooken a selfie/photo of myself in months lol
so I don't really know how Asian or African I look lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and glizzygnasher68
I’m mixed similar to you and I get what u mean
People on here especially the whites won’t get it, you can make friends with others but they’re often not “your people”

If you’re not 100% white then to white people you may aswell be 0% white

Idk how it is in South Africa but I think light skins and black people can integrate well

I prefer to hang out with other mixed people but no one else has my mix but it’s definitely better

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kanye West's Cousin, USERΝAME and 1 other person
Idk how it is in South Africa but I think light skins and black people can integrate well
it depends on the african and location
if its a African zulu or xhosa from the western cape it could be alright
but most Africans don't really get along with us bc of language barriers and cultural differences

it depends on the african and location
if its a African zulu or xhosa from the western cape it could be alright
but most Africans don't really get along with us bc of language barriers and cultural differences
In South Africa does everyone speak English or sometimes only Zulu or Xhosa or the other languages

Stop begging for attention you whore. Go do something creative.

In South Africa does everyone speak English or sometimes only Zulu or Xhosa or the other languages
in south africa the majority speaks zulu(which i don't speak), secondly xhosa(which i dont speak) but the third most popular language(afrikaans) is my native language so i understand that tho

Stop begging for attention you whore. Go do something creative.
how abt u delete ur account
u just spew retarded shit on my threads nigga

in south africa the majority speaks zulu(which i don't speak), secondly xhosa(which i dont speak) but the third most popular language(afrikaans) is my native language so i understand that tho
Oh I forgot about afrikaans, how come most of the South Africans I see online always speak English? Is it like the Netherlands where somehow people are just pretty good at english

Would you say most people are multilingual or have you ever ran into someone who only speaks a language you don’t speak

Oh I forgot about afrikaans, how come most of the South Africans I see online always speak English? Is it like the Netherlands where somehow people are just pretty good at english

Would you say most people are multilingual or have you ever ran into someone who only speaks a language you don’t speak
we have to learn english as a secondary language in school so everybody here is mostly able to speak English fluently plus its just logical to speak English on social media lol, the media does barely know any afrikaans let alone zulu or xhosa
I personally can only speak 2 languages(afrikaans and english) but I have ran into people (mostly older) that only speak either xhosa and zulu, I just walk away when they start speaking in that language lol, I'm not In the mood to deal with language barriers

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
only thing i dont like about being mixed is not inheriting a20 eyes
im spiritually aryan anyway

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and alurmo
only thing i dont like about being mixed is not inheriting a20 eyes
im spiritually aryan anyway
one thing that i dont like is not having lighter sking like my mom
but shit like eye colour can easily be changed with contacts

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Make your parents apologize to you 😢

Non nt single race, usually get somewhat accepted.

Non nt mixed are completely and utterly rejected. It's a compounding factor on top of already being non nt.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Over for you

Non nt single race, usually get somewhat accepted.

Non nt mixed are completely and utterly rejected. It's a compounding factor on top of already being non nt.
Yep. I’m non nt but at least I’m black :ROFLMAO:

its a love-hate relationship for me, I don't really belong to any culture in this country
I get rejected by Africans bc I don't speak their language and have European blood in me
I get rejected by white people bc they have unconscious racism built from taking our land and raping my ancestors, plus i have African blood in me
i even get rejected by indians bc of culture differences and us having a bad stereotype
i myself sometimes even get rejected by my own people bc im non-nt and rot inside all day
i wish to at least have a identity, i wish to belong to a culture of importance instead of being a rapebaby, unfortunately i cant just change my situation and years of sexual abuse from European colonizers and Africans, so im stuck with this auful stereotype from my people(bc we have the highest crime statistic in south Africa)
its brutal, this search for belonging is eating me inside out, every day i ask myself where tf do i belong, whats the purpose of me, even my dad himself said that he suffered from this identity crisis all his life, and it looks like its passed down to me. I will never be able to escape this one fact that im a rapebaby mistake, only on this earth bc colonizers couldn't keep their dick to themselves, and years of abuse is never gonna be taken back

and to think the start of all this shit is from early encounters of Asian, European and African males with Indigenous Khoisan females around the Cape of Good Hope 400 years ago, and only if , only if everybody decided to keep their dick to themselves i would at least be born with a solid culture to fall on, but im really nothing.
i just wished to have something behind this, the reason why i have to suffer, the reason for this shit, i know i can do nothing abt it tho

lastly excuse me from my venting, i know most of u prob isn't gonna read this so
TLDR-im having a identity crisis bc of having no culture or real history and being a rapebaby
I feel bad for you being mixed in SA can be brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and alurmo
Im mixed cause my ancestors were raped while ur parents are plain degenerates

Im mixed cause my ancestors were raped while ur parents are plain degenerates
Nah my ancestors were raped too
European(dutch specifically) colonizers came to the cape around 1652 and for those first 200 or so years they had commited sexual abuse and raped indgenous khwe xam and khoe khoe
And after sea and indian slaves came
The rapebabys had no other choice to settle for those asians and so does thsi racemixing continue until now

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
Me too nigger
Can't do shit about it

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
im mixed with indegenous khoisanid, bantu african, European and asian but I haven't really tooken a selfie/photo of myself in months lol
so I don't really know how Asian or African I look lol
nigga is a group project wtf

• +1
Reactions: alurmo