I hate being non nt

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
If only my parents didn't homeschool me when I was like 10, now I don't even know how to act in public, maybe if I had Chad looks then being non nt wouldn't matter, but being subhuman, neurodivergent and autistic is a curse that has no escape, I can't hardmaxx, don't have the money to, I'm lazy as shit about things that I don't enjoy, and I'm not gonna improve my social skills, trying to do that on purpose is retarded as hell and it's only gonna make it worse, it's just the ability to think about what to say on point, to know how to act and not look like a retard, I really don't have the ability to do that, I'm at a loss for words too often, shit just sucks, there's no hope, no saving

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Darkeningstar, PlayersGetPlayed and 3 others
If only my parents didn't homeschool me when I was like 10, now I don't even know how to act in public, maybe if I had Chad looks then being non nt wouldn't matter, but being subhuman, neurodivergent and autistic is a curse that has no escape, I can't hardmaxx, don't have the money to, I'm lazy as shit about things that I don't enjoy, and I'm not gonna improve my social skills, trying to do that on purpose is retarded as hell and it's only gonna make it worse, it's just the ability to think about what to say on point, to know how to act and not look like a retard, I really don't have the ability to do that, I'm at a loss for words too often, shit just sucks, there's no hope, no saving

Shrooms man, I heard they permanently alter brain chemistry for better or for worse.

Shit anxiety is a fucking disease.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mkhzee
Shrooms man, I heard they permanently alter brain chemistry for better or for worse.

Shit anxiety is a fucking disease.
Jfl sometimes I think looksmaxxing is just cope and all I had to do was be neurotypical, brootal

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Jfl sometimes I think looksmaxxing is just cope and all I had to do was be neurotypical, brootal

It has diminishing returns, for an example someone with a recessed jaw will see great returns with surgery, but someone sitting all day worrying about their 124 degree gonial angle instead of 120 needs brain surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee