I hate being sizemogged by fat fucks

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
It's like, great dude you're 250 lbs and huge, but you're 28% bf and look like shit. No one is impressed. Everyone can look hench at 20%+ bf. Showing off your arms at that level isn't impressive. Lose the weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deprived, Deleted member 52452 and 3 others
You Just seem upset because you get sizemogged and girls get wet for the bigger animal, plus being fat doesn't really do shit if you have bad frame and bone thickness, plenty of fatcels Who are small.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, butterworld, insufferableincel and 4 others
you sound mad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Lynxress, Esteban1997 and 2 others
You Just seems upset because you get sizemogged and girls get wet for the bigger animal, plus being fat doesn't really do shit if you have bad frame and bone thickness, plenty of fatcels Who are small.
Most really morbidly obese people are big as shit dude. It’s not uncommon to see some really fat fuck 400+ pounds and he turns out to be 6’4

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You Just seems upset because you get sizemogged and girls get wet for the bigger animal, plus being fat doesn't really do shit if you have bad frame and bone thickness, plenty of fatcels Who are small.
I don't like that the us is a race to the fattest. It's like our cars. You have to own a tank to have any visibility on us highways because every retard is trying to sizemog everyone else.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Most really morbidly obese people are big as shit dude. It’s not uncommon to see some really fat fuck 400+ pounds and he turns out to be 6’4
Yeah but that's because they have big frame and joints as well. Jfl if you think a truecel can Just bulk up and look like Mark henry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and socialcel
I don't like that the us is a race to the fattest. It's like our cars. You have to own a tank to have any visibility on us highways because every retard is trying to sizemog everyone else.
Then mog them with bigger frame or bulk up. Size Is important

Yeah but that's because they have big frame and joints as well. Jfl if you think a truecel can Just bulk up and look like Mark henry
I would ogremog 99% of these fat fucks if I were obese, but I'm not sacrificing aesthetics for this shit

• +1
Reactions: plukee
You Just seem upset because you get sizemogged and girls get wet for the bigger animal, plus being fat doesn't really do shit if you have bad frame and bone thickness, plenty of fatcels Who are small.
You’re being a bluepilled CUCK again mr the CUCK

That’s why they all do football still pure male gaze rather than female though

I would ogremog 99% of these fat fucks if I were obese, but I'm not sacrificing aesthetics for this shit
You do not want to look like my uncle. He is a prime example of ogrelooks

If you feel sizemogged chances are they have bigger joints as well. In the end you can't have everything. If you think aesthetics Is more important why do you care. Imo Ideal Is this btw
1394e0a2836d99e53d26000e578e3879

Not emaciated muh lean cuck. You Need to bulk up at some point in life

If you feel sizemogged chances are they have bigger joints as well. In the end you can't have everything. If you think aesthetics Is more important why do you care. Imo Ideal Is this btw View attachment 2933074
Not emaciated muh lean cuck. You Need to bulk up at some point in life
No, it's literally just fat. The greenboro jock looks robust because he is and he's a manlet. The people I'm complaining about are tubby normies who think they're strong, but they're really just fat.

Still infinitely more appeal than some skinny mtn. If your face Is not so great getting big Is your best bet
fat normies get ltbs. I fuck way better girls. That's why I'm not ogremaxxing. I just hate that fat normies make sizemogging impossible unless you're morbidly obese.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Don't think of it as being sizemogged

Think of it as trimogging

No, it's literally just fat. The greenboro jock looks robust because he is and he's a manlet. The people I'm complaining about are tubby normies who think they're strong, but they're really just fat.
Fatcels with big arms are strong
9802a0083921d01b5f113a6a39d90106

Those dudes are armwrestling Champions. The weak ones Just have fat in their belly and skinny arms. Sorry you're going to lose strength wise against them

fat normies get ltbs. I fuck way better girls. That's why I'm not ogremaxxing. I just hate that fat normies make sizemogging impossible unless you're morbidly obese.
You wouldn't get sizemogged if you had a bigger frame and wrists

Still infinitely more appeal than some skinny mtn. If your face Is not so great getting big Is your best bet
Ideal is David Laid or these frame moggers

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
It's like, great dude you're 250 lbs and huge, but you're 28% bf and look like shit. No one is impressed. Everyone can look hench at 20%+ bf. Showing off your arms at that level isn't impressive. Lose the weight.

get mogged

(@Jason Voorhees thanks bhai)

Nah they fuck your mother as you watch and bust their huge fat nuts in her gaped shithole. That’s the end of the story. Sorry, you’re just a cuckold bud. If you reply to this you like getting your mother fucked as you watch 🙏🏼

You wouldn't get sizemogged if you had a bigger frame and wrists
I would sizemog these losers into your mcdonalds job if I was within 5% of their bf

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I would sizemog these losers into your mcdonalds job if I was within 5% of their bf
Nope, it's impossible to get sizemogged if you have bigger joints. Relax dude you're Just not that guy

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
They might be ugly but they're bigger than you. Just learn to live with that
I would throw myself into farm machinery if I looked like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and the BULL
I would throw myself into farm machinery if I looked like that
IMG 20240520 215341
IMG 20240520 215333
Pubeayxmgba91

Seems to work for him. You underestimate the Power of being an huge Mass monster

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You cannot be serious
Blackpill community went to shit
He’s an ogre with 0 appeal. I’ve known ogres like that and they get mogged hard by PrettyBoys. Pure male gaze. But it’s ideal for certain sports so I don’t think they care much about not slaying as hard either way

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
He’s an ogre with 0 appeal. I’ve known ogres like that and they get mogged hard by PrettyBoys. Pure male gaze. But it’s ideal for certain sports so I don’t think they care much about not slaying as hard either way
He Slayed hundrends of girls in college lmao at being a prettyboy with no size

I fuck hotter girls, but okay whatever
Yeah but his face Is borderline truecel and would have 0 female attention if he was regular sized. Your ego Is so big that you cannot accept other people May have something going on for them that isn't related to being aesthetic

my problem is that her head is almost as big as his and he's fat
But he has a truecel face. Would get 0 female attention at regular size

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yeah but his face Is borderline truecel and would have 0 female attention if he was regular sized. Your ego Is so big that you cannot accept other people May have something going on for them that isn't related to being aesthetic
You can't accept that I'm not talking about builtfat guys who have a lot of muscle to go along with some fat. I'm talking about bloated skinnyfat messes that are big SOLEY through fat.