i hate being the second choice for every time i hang out with my friends

?

...!

Iron
i went to my friends house yesterday and we where having fun doing usual stuff. i went to the bathroom and his bathroom was in another room so i went out the bathroom and i listened in on there conversation in a bit but then one of them said ' i wish it was me you and (other friend) instead of (my name)'
should i cut them off or should i stay friends with them i almost never hangout with him and most of the time he leaves me on read for months and we only rlly talk in school but i changed schools so is it really worth being his friend anymore since im always classed as second choice i dont have that much friends so idk what to do

i went to my friends house yesterday and we where having fun doing usual stuff. i went to the bathroom and his bathroom was in another room so i went out the bathroom and i listened in on there conversation in a bit but then one of them said ' i wish it was me you and (other friend) instead of (my name)'
should i cut them off or should i stay friends with them i almost never hangout with him and most of the time he leaves me on read for months and we only rlly talk in school but i changed schools so is it really worth being his friend anymore since im always classed as second choice i dont have that much friends so idk what to do
statusmaxx until ur the first choice ig