I hate car people

M

Mealworm

Banned
Owning a car and frequently driving it has got to be the most cucked thing ever, even when walking is an available option, which it is, in any situation, whether in a small town or a big city. I walk everywhere, and when I go down the road, they look at me like I'm fucking crazy. A $70k car, paying it off for the next 10 years, and getting the chance to die younger. You lose, you lose, you lose. An all in three. Fucking ridiculous

Owning a car and frequently driving it has got to be the most cucked thing ever, even when walking is an available option, which it is, in any situation, whether in a small town or a big city. I walk everywhere, and when I go down the road, they look at me like I'm fucking crazy. A $70k car, paying it off for the next 10 years, and getting the chance to die younger. You lose, you lose, you lose. An all in three. Fucking ridiculous
go take the bus with your date and tell me how it goes

• +1
Reactions: user123456
cars are based and useful, city cucks who take public transport and people who talk about v6 and v8 engines, and buying new expensive cars are both coping losers

Agree,guys who like cars are actually just autistic and expressing their autism that way