I hate child abusers

lunin7

lunin7

🐜🍑 🐜🐜🐜🐜
How could you be so dumb to procreate and then not know how to handle your child

We need to stop terrible parents from raising destroyed children in broken homes. Ive heard many cases of an infant being beaten to death by a parent or parents

We are living in a cold devil worshipping world

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, AutisticGymcel, GabachoCopium and 9 others
Most people who have children don't know how to raise them, and are dysgenically breeding unfortunately.

It's such a shame too because we're an underpopulated species and if only WW1 and WW2 didn't happen, we could have tens of billions of High IQ Europeans and Asians who would be the guiding light for the rest of humanity to show how to be good parents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, AutisticGymcel and slavicpsycho
i bet more than 90% of parents didn't raise their children right lol
whether or not the children think differently

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and slavicpsycho
How could you be so dumb to procreate and then not know how to handle your child

We need to stop terrible parents from raising destroyed children in broken homes. Ive heard many cases of an infant being beaten to death by a parent or parents

We are living in a cold devil worshipping world
can only be achieved trough strong father figures. Bit of a redpill outlook.

Unfortunately, most of blackpillers here will be completely deranged fathers. :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
1/4 kids in America don’t have a father it’s really crazy

• +1
If you want to drive a car you have to take lessons, get a license, insure your vehicle and pay tax while making sure to not fuck it up. Don’t forget regular check ups at the MOT

Meanwhile any retarded cunt could pop out 6 children and have absolutely no idea how to raise them. Imagine the impact these unwanted kids would have on those around them? Do they even have a future?

I think we need a parenting license. Some people don’t deserve to have children

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and liberiangrimreaper
can only be achieved trough strong father figures. Bit of a redpill outlook.

Unfortunately, most of blackpillers here will be completely deranged fathers. :lul::lul:
ill kill my own baby by making him eat raw liver at age 1 for optimal nootrients.

then ill blame sv3rige and off myself

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and counterintuitive
I raised myself 💀👍

• +1
I love child abuse

• WTF