I hate children

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
they’re loud annoying

I also hate the parents that make like 5 children all within a couple years of each other.

One time I saw a mother with 5 little half breed nigger spic children at the doctors office and they all looked about the same age.

So happy to be me haha.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., piec and 3 others
i dont hate children
its parents fault

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and StarvedEpi
i dont hate children
its parents fault
Idc if it’s their fault or not. I still hate the kids and the parents. Also I hate little boys most. They’re the ones who get me more mad than the little girls do.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Idc if it’s their fault or not. I still hate the kids and the parents. Also I hate little boys most. They’re the ones who get me more mad than the little girls do.
439E7706 F987 44B4 A644 94FEC9B8721A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and StarvedEpi
Imagjne hating innocent children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, sigma ✰, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Feed them young niggers or we gonna have more sub-5s

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, sigma ✰ and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Imagjne hating innocent children
I like ones that behave and act quiet but i hate the loud ones who make messes and run around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Suns9999, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
I like ones that behave and act quiet but i hate the loud ones who make messes and run around
You mean playing lol?did you not play as a child and have fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, sigma ✰ and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
BlendER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sigma ✰
most children i met act that way unless its like random crowded bus ors ome shit
maybe theyre scared cuz im borderline ogre but they like me and i like em too:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and sigma ✰
You mean playing lol?did you not play as a child and have fun
I played when I was allowed to. My parents taught me respect and not to ruin the public and destroy public places

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and sigma ✰
Once I was on the train after school and I was very tired, almost about to sleep, then the kid sitting in front of me asked his mother loud "Why is he sad?“ then the mother said "he’s not sad, he’s tired“.

You can’t imagine how much this enraged me in that moment but I had to stay civilized

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I played when I was allowed to. My parents taught me respect and not to ruin the public and destroy public places
Oh your talking about teens,oh yeah I hate teens too all they cause is trouble I was talking about children as In 10 and under

• +1
I will bang a becky and she will birth me children and there's nothing you can do about it nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Oh your talking about teens,oh yeah I hate teens too all they cause is trouble I was talking about children as I’m 10 and under
Na not teens actual kids like 6 and 7 and 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and finn899
In Asia they may get beaten if they act too funny in public

I don't like Western raised children and people, very ill-mannered and disrespectful.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and The Dark Phoenix
😢

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist
In Asia they may get beaten if they act too funny in public

I don't like Western raised children and people, very ill-mannered and disrespectful.
alot of kids get beat by their parents in europe too. Even in denmark where its very frowned upon i know multiple people who were disiplnied with beatings and majority of them are pretty weird now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
alot of kids get beat by their parents in europe too. Even in denmark where its very frowned upon i know multiple people who were disiplnied with beatings and majority of them are pretty weird now
Brutal

I was never beaten as a child, but my parents raised me to be quite respectful in public. Funnily enough I had a classmate from the Netherlands. She is extremely loud in public and annoying.

• Woah
Brutal

I was never beaten as a child, but my parents raised me to be quite respectful in public. Funnily enough I had a classmate from the Netherlands. She is extremely loud in public and annoying.
the only person who was beaten in my elemntary school spat on the floor and did stupid shit constantly. i on the other hand was always allowed to do whatever i wanted and like go out at midnight at 12 and never did drugs or anything and was always well mannered

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
multiple people who were disiplnied with beatings and majority of them are pretty weird now
because beating children is fucking stupid and means you failed as a parent or as a genetic donor

• +1