I hate delusional redpill normies

Interested

Interested

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͝͝͝
Bildschirmfoto 2023-07-01 um 21.18.39.png

The "male model" in question:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-07-01 um 21.19.26.png

Shit, I can't stand these delusional redpill normies who think they're "male models"... Modeling for what???

It's always these LTN and Low MTN redpill cucks that have the biggest egos.

Source for the comment:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Interested
probably models because of his body

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
probably models because of his body
face is king, physique is only a bonus. You still need a good face to be a fitness model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Too good looking for women

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 24410
You say normies are delusional yet every week a thread is made here saying dick and height statistics are somehow faked by a conspiracy of coping scientists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Interested, Deleted member 24410 and 1 other person
Hes probably a fitness model

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 24410
Average looksmax.org "Chad"

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Interested
You say normies are delusional yet every week a thread is made here saying dick and height statistics are somehow faked by a conspiracy of coping scientists
I'm not saying .org users aren't delusional too, but at least they are self-aware. But yes, there are a lot of delusional people on this forum, I agree.

I'm not saying .org users aren't delusional aswell, but at least they're self aware. But yes, there is a lot of delusional people in this forum, I agree
When it comes to making excuses to ldar .org is extremely unself aware lol. Look at the ridiculous justifications they make in those threads for why the looks stats are somehow faked (yet they cherrypick other stats that show their fucked in the dating market lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Interested
When it comes to making excuses to ldar .org is extremely unself aware lol. Look at the ridiculous justifications they make in those threads for why the looks stats are somehow faked (yet they cherrypick other stats that show their fucked in the dating market lmao)
The main issue I was trying to tackle in this thread was that redpill normies have insane egos.

I agree with your points, but that's not really the point of this thread

The main issue I was trying to tackle in this thread was that redpill normies have insane egos.

I agree with your points, but that's not really the point of this thread
I agree just saying black pillers have same issue just in different direction. Why i cant really connect to people here