I HATE DWAYNE JOHNSON!! I HATE JUMANJI: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!! - [Dwayne Johnson Hate Thread]

Do you hate Dwayne Johnson?

• Yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
iu

So I watched Jumanji: Welcome to the jungle again today getting ready for the release of Jumanji 2 hoping to watching it to see if Jack Black has changed his cash cowing ways. But upon watching it again I found it hard to focus on Jack Black despite him being the fattest thing I have ever seen walk this earth. I found myself just constantly looking at Dwayne Johnson with furious bloodthirsty rage.

From watching it only focusing on Dwayne I was able to realize more than when I had originally watched it, what I saw was that Dwayne Johnson is one of the most honor and glory seeking pieces of crap I have ever seen. I have never seen anyone so prideful.

Jack Black was honestly only casted in this movie because he is the fattest thing seen to date, only casted so the whole movie plot can be revolved about him having not seen his feet in 10 years and running into the jungle and getting lost after chasing an ice cream van. Your usually Jack Black movie of the past few years.
iu

But what made me so mad was looking at how Dwayne Johnson acted in the movie, acting all tough constantly mogging Jack Black into the dirt, like as if Jack Black had a chance to mog him after being given a contract stating he had to eat 50 pounds of ice cream a day to play the role he was given?
article-1133704-0342E50D000005DC-762_468x447.jpg

I hate Dwayne Johnson, I hated him ever since I saw him in the Scorpion King which is just a terrible movie, I still watch it to this day just to laugh at him.

Like does Dwayne Johnson even care about other people? Would a nice human take up a role like this in a movie just to mog the fattest piece of crap to have ever walked this earth who would probably eat his children if he was really stranded in the jungle with them?

This is a stern warning to all Dwayne Johnson fans, on this forum, I hate you. I hate you and Dwayne Johnson and all his movies suck. If it wasn't for Jack Black being the literal fattest thing I have seen to date he would not look so good in this movie. He also looked better because they casted gigamanlet Kevin Hart to emphasize how tall Dwayne Johnson is.

If Dwayne Johnson was the kind man the media portrays him to be he wouldn't have taken this movie role, this movie is basically just gigachad mogging the fattest slob you have ever seen and a black man the size of a baby. No one who is kind and humble takes up a movie role like this, I hate Dwayne Johnson.

This is my favourite picture and movie scene of Dwayne Johnson. It reminds me without his muscular body and strength he is just a head, I could come and kick his head like a football.
iu

TLDR: If you hate Dwayne Johnson please post bad stuff about him in this thread to lift my mood. DO NOT WORSHIP DWAYNE JOHNSON IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Batterymodel, Hector and Yummyinmytummy
93B88CEB 6FF4 4045 9E9C 3227E28BAEF1
=bro

FDD0D536 D270 41BB 9A2D D5250BCAA36A
=not bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Jack Black
i lol at your walls of text dedicated purely to disdain for comedian Jack Black

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
i lol at your walls of text dedicated purely to disdain for comedian Jack Black
I do not hate Jack Black, I hate him being a cash cow. But I do purely Hate Dwayne Johnson.

Fatcel detected.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
This shit made me laugh bro

This shit made me laugh bro
Isn't a joke, I made this thread hoping others hate Dwayne Johnson as much as me and would make fun of him in the thread.

This is my favourite picture and movie scene of Dwayne Johnson. It reminds me without his muscular body and strength he is just a head, I could come and kick his head like a football.
🤣🤣

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Zeta ascended
Lmao Google says he's 6'5

IMG 0051

But he's actually 6'2

IMG 0052

That's a fucking 3 inch difference lmao I wonder how much he payed them

I NEED MORE DWAYNE JOHNSON HATE IN THIS THREAD! POST FUNNY PICTURES OF DWAYNE JOHNSON AND BAD NEWS ARTICLES ABOUT HIM!
I NEED MORE DWAYNE JOHNSON HATE IN THIS THREAD! POST FUNNY PICTURES OF DWAYNE JOHNSON AND BAD NEWS ARTICLES ABOUT HIM!

Last edited:
Jumanji nigger

The rock mogs you into the dirt

his acting range is limited

Whatever, Dwayne is a simp now.
He married.

You need to RobertdeNiromaxx and stop watching crap

Didn't read

Dude I'm trying so hard not to go er on you I'm already on 10% warning for making a thread telling you to kill yourself but seriously

kill yourself op
2825.jpg
iu

Last edited:
JACK BLACK
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Jack Black was honestly only cast in this movie because he is the fattest thing seen to date. Only casted so the whole movie plot can be revolved around him not having seen his feet in the past 10 years and running into the jungle and getting lost after chasing an ice cream van. This is Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle perfectly summarized.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Jack Black was honestly only cast in this movie because he is the fattest thing seen to date. Only casted so the whole movie plot can be revolved around him not having seen his feet in the past 10 years and running into the jungle and getting lost after chasing an ice cream van. This is Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle perfectly summarized.

Jack Black is a fat piece of shit subhuman. He is the fattest subhuman the earths population has ever layed their eyes on.
He is so fat he only gets casted in movies where he gets mogged by EVERYONE.
He is only in the movie to get mocked for being a fat sunhuman.

Jack Black is FAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back