I hate every nigga who “ASCENDS” then starts posting brag threads

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Oh wow you always had the genatic base but you were a lazy piece of shit
IMG 7518

IMG 7518

IMG 7518

Congrats man you ascend so hard so you decide to post brag threads here to give actual incels with a horrible genatic base ropefuel and try and pass it off as “motivation” when in reality your just bragging.

“Oh you can be just like me bro” (give me free validation please to cure my abused dog syndrome)
IMG 7555

Even then at the end of the day, you are still a loser. You may get some pussy here and there some girls you know, but on the inside your still an abused dog, still hurt from years of negative reinforcement and will never be as happy as a true chad. So keep posting your brag threads disguised as “motivation” for incels here, it won’t fix your fucked up constant need for validation brain, good luck in life my nigga.

IMG 7558

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, HTNcutecel, DarkAscender and 22 others
Another banger post Penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, diditeverbegin, datboijj and 7 others
when I ascend I will post about how I slayed 1000 women in a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, DarkAscender, VolcelFTW and 6 others
good thread, everyone that brags is on my ignore list tbh, I love you bro, niggas js don't understand nobody gives a fuck ab them bragging if they are here they are major losers lol

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, PlayersGetPlayed and Zenis
good thread, everyone that brags is on my ignore list tbh, I love you bro, niggas js don't understand nobody gives a fuck ab them bragging if they are here they are major losers lol
Then the same dudes will be crying 2 days later about how they’re this truecel. Like alright buddy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Then the same dudes will be crying 2 days later about how they’re this truecel. Like alright buddy :lul:
ikr, it legit makes annoyed to see people bragging they can get some ltbs, ok you are better than me, but do I care? no, and if they keep posting here, then it's bragging

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Zenis
bumping for u more ppl need to see ts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan and Zenis
ikr, it legit makes annoyed to see people bragging they can get some ltbs, ok you are better than me, but do I care? no, and if they keep posting here, then it's bragging
If I do get a girlfriend or anything like that I will never brag about it here, just such a loser thing to do

• +1
If I do get a girlfriend or anything like that I will never brag about it here, just such a loser thing to do
nah I'll js motivate people here, if I ever get a gf or slay I'll just try my best to motivate, to give niggas hope tbf

nah I'll js motivate people here, if I ever get a gf or slay I'll just try my best to motivate, to give niggas hope tbf
I wouldn’t cause unless I know they have hope it could be false.

• +1
I don't mind honest hardmaxx transformations since those pertain to my situation, and are lifefuel if anything but yeah I hate those kinds of retards

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, PeakIncels and maarda
I don't mind honest surgerymaxx transformations since those pertain to my situation, and are lifefuel if anything but yeah I hate those kinds of retards
Surgerymaxx even then depends on your base unless you wanna get some really invisiave surgeries

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and silently_said
Bragging about sticking your 5 incher into some whore:lul:
It's not an achievement, retards will brag about it to feel superior to inkwells. Normalfag behavior.
Achievement would be getting a virgin htb+ to commit to you.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Zenis
After losing my virginity I didn't feel a damn, I was still the same guy as always.

The girl left, I stayed alone in my house and started playing videogames on the computer jfl

But my anxiety went down a little and I was able to sleep better, that's the best part of losing the virginity.

I never did brags or anything, I would feel stupid doing that.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, HighTierSubhuman and Zenis
Bragging about sticking your 5 incher into some whore:lul:
It's not an achievement, retards will brag about it to feel superior to inkwells. Normalfag behavior.
Achievement would be getting a virgin htb+ to commit to you.
Yup exactly, bro your not special that some chick who’s fucked like 100 other guys before let you fuck as well :lul: your not that guy

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Brutally true , can't even make fun of you

Real. Thanks for this unc

They are still losers at the end of the day so they come to people even lower to them for validation, if you think about it its actually really sad and nothing to be mad about

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Not me. I’m born from the ashes, a self made champion. Got here on my own. Real life superstar

I'm telling you guys, anything is possible. Don't ever give up! Keep grinding! Keep hustling! Shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I promise you! You just have to take that first step. Take that hard step of actually doing something.

i’m boutta be like this :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Zenis
I'm telling you guys, anything is possible. Don't ever give up! Keep grinding! Keep hustling! Shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I promise you! You just have to take that first step. Take that hard step of actually doing something.

i’m boutta be like this :feelshmm:
philosopher Meeks my nigga

IMG 7574
:lul::lul::lul: @edodalic29 “Muh motivation”

Oh wow you always had the genatic base but you were a lazy piece of shit
View attachment 3187301
View attachment 3187303
View attachment 3187304

Congrats man you ascend so hard so you decide to post brag threads here to give actual incels with a horrible genatic base ropefuel and try and pass it off as “motivation” when in reality your just bragging.

“Oh you can be just like me bro” (give me free validation please to cure my abused dog syndrome)
View attachment 3187316

Even then at the end of the day, you are still a loser. You may get some pussy here and there some girls you know, but on the inside your still an abused dog, still hurt from years of negative reinforcement and will never be as happy as a true chad. So keep posting your brag threads disguised as “motivation” for incels here, it won’t fix your fucked up constant need for validation brain, good luck in life my nigga.

View attachment 3187332
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back