I hate everyone

coolguyjames

coolguyjames

Iron
I actually just can't stop disliking teenagers. Especially girls. Yes we are annoying too I know. But listen. Stupid girl from my class has a broken iphone charger and when I pulled it out I broke it and she immediately told me to pay 50$ but I don't get it, it was already ruined and broken. And then later in bus while a homie pretended to kiss me I just learned back and it was All a joke till the girl in bus I accidentally leaned on my back pushed me and stared at me. And they are all like monsters. Same goes for all teenages. Every single day my life is miserable. But what can I do. I'm the problem it looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One and EdgyFashionist
I actually just can't stop disliking teenagers. Especially girls. Yes we are annoying too I know. But listen. Stupid girl from my class has a broken iphone charger and when I pulled it out I broke it and she immediately told me to pay 50$ but I don't get it, it was already ruined and broken. And then later in bus while a homie pretended to kiss me I just learned back and it was All a joke till the girl in bus I accidentally leaned on my back pushed me and stared at me. And they are all like monsters. Same goes for all teenages. Every single day my life is miserable. But what can I do. I'm the problem it looks like.
We get it

• +1
Reactions: coolguyjames
Yeah I know that's why I shared it lol, but I'm glad people relate so it's not uncommon.
Yea except I jst hate all teenagers equally bc theyre all loud and annoying and confident while being ugly and dumb af

• +1
This is why I feel nothing when someone goes Columbine every other week

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Stuttercel
Based:blackpill:

• +1
ofc she pushed you, you probably smell like sweat

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
Your life doesnt seem that bad bro

He literally broke someones charger and some girl told him to pay for it (We dont even know if he did) and then he leaned on a girl and he gets mad for being pushed? Like he could just apologize? And to justify school shootings over this meaningless bs lol :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz
He literally broke someones charger and some girl told him to pay for it (We dont even know if he did) and then he leaned on a girl and he gets mad for being pushed? Like he could just apologize? And to justify school shootings over this meaningless bs lol :lul::lul::lul:
dnrd