I hate everything and i want to destroy everything. Gymcelling is my only therapy

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I am so sick i need help, i hate women and i hate life.
I just want steroids and to be big af and lifts heavy metal for the rest of my days.
Women are evil and are the sources of evil, they are dumb and just think about sex and chads they deserve hell after life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, slavicpsycho, edodalic29 and 2 others
Also today i got brutally rejected by 2 models.
That destroyed my frágiles ego

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Klasik616, Sprinkles and 2 others
Females are egotistical and evil.
Never trust a female

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
This is our Vicious circle, some days we think we mog

Other days we are subhuman, it never ends

Tumblr 8338df42b032416984ec4a4e84734c19 46eb63b7 500

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and ConfusedBolivian
Here after i destroyed my arms

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
There’s way worse traumatic things than women

Also today i got brutally rejected by 2 models.
That destroyed my frágiles ego
Models look for the full package: money, status and looks. The blackpill is a lie they think only looks are enough hahah maybe for hookups with MTBs. These models aren't settling for anything less.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Models look for the full package: money, status and looks. The blackpill is a lie they think only looks are enough hahah maybe for hookups with MTBs. These models aren't settling for anything less.
Yes true they rejected me fast af bcs I am poor

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Klasik616
Yes true they rejected me fast af bcs I am poor
Yes if you don't believe that blackpill only gets you MTBs then see Clavicular example. He has a car, job, he's tall and muscular, NT but fucks MTBs and copes saying "she was good looking" when he knows she actually wasn't attractive.

Doesn't matter his slay count he still cannot get a HTB interested for LTR. Even @Clavicular said this in a thread. Nothing is ever working, take the luckpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and ConfusedBolivian
Yes if you don't believe that blackpill only gets you MTBs then see Clavicular example. He has a car, job, he's tall and muscular, NT but fucks MTBs and copes saying "she was good looking" when he knows she actually wasn't attractive.

Doesn't matter his slay count he still cannot get a HTB interested for LTR. Even @Clavicular said this in a thread. Nothing is ever working, take the luckpill.
You need money and status aswell...
Looks is just part of the equation and you can buy looks if you have a decent base

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Klasik616

Cope tbh Clavicular is low HTN , with that bloat and harmony he can't be beyond that, that's why he's getting MTB

Also his frame looks funny due to his small head, he is not a real mogger