i hate fat people

M

MagicalWaves

Iron
does it annoy anyone else and just make them extremely mad whenever you see a morbidly obese person and im not picking on people because im talking about the ones who love being sloths and dont do anything to fix themselves it actually disgust me to see and makes me resent fat people more and more if you are a fat obese person reading this i hope it gives u motivation to know people look at you and just get sick and want to vomit

no, less competition for me. one of my favorite streamers is large

does it annoy anyone else and just make them extremely mad whenever you see a morbidly obese person and im not picking on people because im talking about the ones who love being sloths and dont do anything to fix themselves it actually disgust me to see and makes me resent fat people more and more if you are a fat obese person reading this i hope it gives u motivation to know people look at you and just get sick and want to vomit
Download 10

I hate walking behind fat bastards i just call them fat and walk off at this stage theyre big ass liabilities to the public and raping the health care system with their piggish lifestyle