I hate female nature...

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
-I hate how females, regardless of their looks leve, always want genetically superior men

-I hate how women decide what they gonna do with you the moment they see and there is nothing you can do to turn things around

-I hate how women will use guys who have genouinely good intentions as emotional tampons

-I hate how will be completely asexual with guys they dont like but free prostitutes for guys they do like

-I hate how women will drag a guy in a date even though they have 0 intention of fucking with him

-I hate how women will gaslight and validate a subhuman in public just to feel empowered

-I hate how women will not keep a guy they arent attracted to even as a friend

-I hate how women would rather date a subhuman recessed femcel over an average looking guy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Goth, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth, Primalsplit and Apparition
-I hate how females, regardless of their looks leve, always want genetically superior men

-I hate how women decide what they gonna do with you the moment they see and there is nothing you can do to turn things around

-I hate how women will use guys who have genouinely good intentions as emotional tampons

-I hate how will be completely asexual with guys they dont like but free prostitutes for guys they do like

-I hate how women will drag a guy in a date even though they have 0 intention of fucking with him

-I hate how women will gaslight and validate a subhuman in public just to feel empowered

-I hate how women would rather date a subhuman recessed femcel over an average looking guy
Makeup partially ruined it because foids see that version of themselves as the the real one. With 20 pounds of makeup their EGO has risen from that alone.

Especially if you include the instant validation for being a women by default it creates an even bigger delulu in their head which makes them look like a clown thinking they have a chance with a genetically superior terachad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition, EdgyFashionist and Primalsplit
Makeup partially ruined it because foids see that version of themselves as the the real one. With 20 pounds of makeup their EGO has risen from that alone.

Especially if you include the instant validation for being a women by default it creates an even bigger delulu in their head which makes them look like a clown thinking they have a chance with a genetically superior terachad
They probably do, if they dress sluttier. Well, which is exactly why they do it.

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
They probably do, if they dress sluttier. Well, which is exactly why they do it.
Sometimes really boils my blood when they always say "they do it for themselves" and not for men to stare at them and get sex from chad.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Primalsplit
Sometimes really boils my blood when they always say "they do it for themselves" and not for men to stare at them and get sex from chad.
If you understand female nature, the game basically, it makes so much sense they say that. I used to get mad too but now I find it intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
If you understand female nature, the game basically, it makes so much sense they say that. I used to get mad too but now I find it intelligent.
Bp has made me pretty woke and I know most virtual signals these foids tend to say.

But subconsciously at times it can drive one crazy. And if you confront them on the spot in their face they will play the victim card

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and isis_Bleach
you are trying too hard just heightmax, lefort and slay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and isis_Bleach

i dont need a reason. i hate women and everytime i see one my blood boils

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
now even men are obligated into believing in that shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Primalsplit