• +1
Reactions: XyX, gigell, geenk worg and 2 others
i found that very cringe and unfunny tbh

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Mkhzee
You offended the org zoomers it looks like

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
You play right to her hands. She's cringe and a Muslim.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Mkhzee
I hate when people say internet shit out loud It feels very dystopian

• +1
Reactions: gigell and geenk worg
Narrated Abu Bakra:
During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Narrated Abu Bakra:
During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

Is this how Ali managed to win the Battle of the Camel?

• Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist
This has to be deep faked :lul:

• JFL
Narrated Abu Bakra:
Persians play the Arabs like puppets. Persia had the strongest empire in MENA history. Would be based if the history context was on point :feelshah:

Persians play the Arabs like puppets. Persia had the strongest empire in MENA history. Would be based if the history context was on point :feelshah:
persian zoroastrian fags are close to extinction while islam has 2 billion followers worldwide

persian zoroastrian fags are close to extinction while islam has 2 billion followers worldwide
2 billion slaves for the Iranians. You don't need the numbers. Jews control both and they are not a fraction of both.

2 billion slaves for the Iranians. You don't need the numbers. Jews control both and they are not a fraction of both.
Jews control you and I control Jews

Jews control you and I control Jews
I butchered my argument. Most of the Muslims are actually slave to the Jews (Egypt, Jordan, Saudi, UAE) It's the retarded players like ruined Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza and these broke and retarded countries / places that are with the Iranians. Brutal tbh. Judaism mogs.

I butchered my argument. Most of the Muslims are actually slave to the Jews (Egypt, Jordan, Saudi, UAE) It's the retarded players like ruined Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza and these broke and retarded countries / places that are with the Iranians. Brutal tbh. Judaism mogs.
Okay but what does that have to do with women ruling

Women participate in Israeli politics. Hence it mogs.
Women participate in politics everywhere and they never contribute anything. Also the Hadith says appoints a woman as it's ruler i.e. the most important position.

Women participate in politics everywhere and they never contribute anything. Also the Hadith says appoints a woman as it's ruler i.e. the most important position.
Didn't know women participate in Hezbollah and Iran politics in any meaningful way. Or at all.

B7c653f2f6fff0f031f818834862403a

She has a (((White))) husband named Jacob Stokes
@Xangsane
@SecularIslamist
@shia.jihadist

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and SecularIslamist
Does not feel cringe at all it's actually funny

• +1