I hate girls that want me to cook

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Seriously all my past girlfriends didn't like me because i couldn't cook . I just don't like to cook for fuck sakes. This new girl im talking too just snapchatted "if he can't cook i don't want him" smfh. Im ragefueled.

Make me a sandwich bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Deleted member 616, GoonCel and 2 others
Some cooking skills aren't bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Mewcel and Swagwaffle
Seriously all my past girlfriends didn't like me because i couldn't cook . I just don't like to cook for fuck sakes. This new girl im talking too just snapchatted "if he can't cook i don't want him" smfh. Im ragefueled.
learn to cook lmao

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
no thanks im not cooking

Men cook better anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Swagwaffle
Messages1,163

great to see u again

dude ur a professional forum poster.
Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 95835 PM
Screen Shot 2018 11 17 at 13432 AM
Screen Shot 2018 11 17 at 13359 AM

• +1
Sup chad.

• +1
Where do women get off thinking that their JOB is not to cook? Unless you as the man are an actual chef, then it's her job (Even then, it probably should be though I could make sense of it).

The Lord made man and woman compliments to each other. The woman's compliment to a man is that she takes care of him while he takes care of her. This goes father than what most reddit-tier soyboys and whores say: it's physical too. The husband brings in the salary and the wife takes care of the husband and his things, such as his house and children.

Women can only get away with it nowadays like you said because cuck soyboys and certain fags here (slayer/PUA types) will allow a woman to essentially not fulfill her roles except for that of sex. These types enable women to forgo their biological and God-given goals in exchange for rides on the cock carousel.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Insomniac and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Insomniac
Where do women get off thinking that their JOB is not to cook? Unless you as the man are an actual chef, then it's her job (Even then, it probably should be though I could make sense of it).

The Lord made man and woman compliments to each other. The woman's compliment to a man is that she takes care of him while he takes care of her. This goes father than what most reddit-tier soyboys and whores say: it's physical too. The husband brings in the salary and the wife takes care of the husband and his things, such as his house and children.

Women can only get away with it nowadays like you said because cuck soyboys and certain fags here (slayer/PUA types) will allow a woman to essentially not fulfill her roles except for that of sex. These types enable women to forgo their biological and God-given goals in exchange for rides on the cock carousel.
Hitler said it best tbh.

• +1
go ahead join staceys side
Lol I fucking hate staceys. Like legit wish they all suffer misererable lonely lives and get ugly and deformed when they're 40. But cooking comes in handy and it's fun

• +1
my gf enjoys cooking so w/e I let her cook most of the time, but usually if it's something I want done 100% right I cook it myself cuz I trust myself more to do a good job at it

• +1
I cook way better than any of my ex girlfriends. But now I'm just cooking for myself.

If I can invite some girl to my apartment with a delicious meal, the probability of fucking her that night wouldn't be low I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Swagwaffle
she just found you ugly or daunting and said this as an excuse

also normal people can cook unless you are 14

• +1