I hate golddiggers

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I think of this from the perspective of your parents. If I saw my parents as a set of objects, Id only care about their money, the same thing applies to women since they dont view men as family anymore and dont marry men (forget about having children).

I hate these kinds of women Im glad Ill never have to deal with them ever again in my fucking life it stresses me out genuinely

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
You have to be a psychopath to tolerate a woman like that, because theres no way you are going on tinder without meeting one of those.

A woman that asks a guy in the first few days of dating how much he makes is the bbc of red flags

Most women are gold diggers, they either want your resources if you’re rich or genes

IMG 4696

Most women are gold diggers, they either want your resources if you’re rich or genes
Ive met one that doesnt give a shit because she was with me when I had nothing

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and butterworld
Even my own mother is golddigger

Ive met one that doesnt give a shit because she was with me when I had nothing
Goes to my second point, she wants to walk you around like a genetic trophy. Gold digger!

Even my own mother is golddigger
Well my mom married my dad who was obviously piss poor because poland was recovering from communism, but after moving to the west im confident in saying she probably is one now in her 40s