i hate grey tiktokcel wannabes

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
i keep getting so many fucking greys on tiktok that wanna act like they're fucking org users
specially this tard
i keep seeing his fucking tiktoks and its the most enraging thing ever. he promotes retarded cope shit like thumbpulling and towel biting and all that stupid shit and its so jarring. even his fucking name "PSL.Oscar"
he doesnt even look fucking good if you ask me he looks like an idiot. i dont know what but something makes him unappealing as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, N1666 and cooldude1231
JoinedJul 1, 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125, watah and Newday*V3
Saw someone else bringing up one of psl.oscars comments on instagram and he was being retarded, all in all that guy is a moron

Saw someone else bringing up one of psl.oscars comments on instagram and he was being retarded, all in all that guy is a moron
i genuinely dont see where the appeal is either. he looks fugly if you ask me

All of them are so narcy and cringe

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Yeah that kids a faggot, acts like he’s a know it all. In reality all he did was go through puberty and got lean

Yeah that kids a faggot, acts like he’s a know it all. In reality all he did was go through puberty and got lean
and even after developing he looks like an autist. downturned eyes retard lips & dick shaped nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and N1666