I hate having a negative rep

AOL

AOL

Life is a living hell
It's because back when I was new all I would do was quote people's posts I'd agree with and say nothing

Which is one of the reasons why my rep is so negative, I basically messed it up from the start

Also some of my replies to some threads are random and irrelevant and of course those get no reactions (I don't expect them to either.)

It's over for my rep, it's likely never going to be positive unless I delete and come back in 3 months and start being serious

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Montgomery, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
womp womp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Montgomery and USERΝAME
Negative rep means high T

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, greywind, |Daddy_Zygos| and 6 others
Rep doesn't matter I'm still KHHV, alone and sad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, |Daddy_Zygos|, Montgomery and 1 other person
negative rep is. a good thing it means you don’t give af

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, |Daddy_Zygos|, Montgomery and 1 other person
It's because back when I was new all I would do was quote people's posts I'd agree with and say nothing

Which is one of the reasons why my rep is so negative, I basically messed it up from the start

Also some of my replies to some threads are random and irrelevant and of course those get no reactions (I don't expect them to either.)

It's over for my rep, it's likely never going to be positive unless I delete and come back in 3 months and start being serious
Screenshot 193

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, Montgomery and Klasik616

all the shit to stress about and you choose this JFL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Montgomery and Yuki
all the shit to stress about and you choose this JFL :lul:
I'm not stressing, I just get envious when I see people with positive rep

• +1
Reactions: Montgomery
Caring about rep on an incel forum is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Montgomery
I'm not stressing, I just get envious when I see people with positive rep
I can confirm having positive rep on an incel forum hasnt gained me any sort of bonus or satisfaction :lul: