I hate having free time tbh.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Whenever I have off from sports I always start thinking about my oneitis subconsciously,I start thinking about all the small details about her and how I can't have her it makes me super depressed full day. But then next morning I don't feel a thing about her?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, sadakiyo and Ritalincel
I wish i could do sports and workout but my Subhuman eye problems prevent me from even minor physical activity.

Fuck!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2969, BigBoy and 1 other person
I wish i could do sports and workout but my Subhuman eye problems prevent me from even minor physical activity.

Fuck!
Bro i dont wanna offend you or shit, but with small height you are at a disadvantage if you do competitive sports. I get chucked by my rivals who are 5'11 or 6' just because of height

Bro i dont wanna offend you or shit, but with small height you are at a disadvantage if you do competitive sports. I get chucked by my rivals who are 5'11 or 6' just because of height

JFL i don't mean anything like that. just working out, swimming, playing football. and stuff like that you know?

But i can't do any of that shit because my eye sight is absolute trash and i have developed quite a bit of health problems because of it over these past 3 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
JFL i don't mean anything like that. just working out, swimming, playing football. and stuff like that you know?

But i can't do any of that shit because my eye sight is absolute trash and i have developed quite a bit of health problems because of it over these past 3 years.
How bad is your eyesight? Do you wear glasses?

I can barely see without glasses. shits fucked.
If you can get contacts then you can do sports imo. My friend has a bad eyesight but he uses contact lens.

I always start thinking about my oneitis subconsciously
blackopstruecel

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
is it the same one?

yeah the same shit happens to me

I wish I could have a one Itis, but in my school there's litterally 3 girl jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I wish I could have a one Itis, but in my school there's litterally 3 girl jfl.
My oneitis lives in another state. If I can do it so can you.

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
My oneitis lives in another state. If I can do it so can you.
I don't have the motivation to feel anything. I dont even know how I would manage being in a relationship, I have too much shit to do.

• Woah
I don't have the motivation to feel anything. I dont even know how I would manage being in a relationship, I have too much shit to do.
Same lol. Idk what to do if I am in a relationship
is it the same one?
Yes bro. Fuck it. My life would be 10x times happier if I was in her team or lived near her

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Same lol. Idk what to do if I am in a relationship

Yes bro. Fuck it. My life would be 10x times happier if I was in her team or lived near her
We must cope by maxing out our looks until we get NT

• +1
  • So Sad
I like free time to ldar

• So Sad