I hate Height

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Anything more brutal then height? Its all genetic luck and u cant do shit about it

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, RAMU KAKA, flippasav and 2 others
height is something to this date i dont think anyone has come up with an objective answer to. exogenous GH during puberty is a gamble, and recreating pregnancy with relaxin is just plain retarded for weaker joints and some 3cm in height.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman, RAMU KAKA, beypazarisoda0 and 3 others
height is something to this date i dont think anyone has come up with an objective answer to. exogenous GH during puberty is a gamble, and recreating pregnancy with relaxin is just plain retarded for weaker joints and some 3cm in height.
Leg lengthening, if you're willing to pay in more than money

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks
Leg lengthening, if you're willing to pay in more than money
Realistically, No ones paying $150k for 4 inches in height. And the whole thing is paradoxical as well.

If you do require LL - You're more than likely still going to be a manlet after LL, 4-5 inches is NOTHING.

If you can somehow fork up the money for LL and are average height, 6 figues on the surgery would be a huge financial setback.

It's like Lefort 3. No one's actually going to get it, people just love fantasizing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, m0ss26, vampyre and 2 others
Height is only talked about because normies found out about the height pill. It’s only brutal if ur 5’6 and shorter. Frame pill is far more brutal.
IMG 3058

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and DoII
Realistically, No ones paying $150k for 4 inches in height. And the whole thing is paradoxical as well.
150k gets you 6 inches in the US, the price is lower in third world countries if you want to go there. Also, many people do get leg lengthening.
If you do require LL - You're more than likely still going to be a manlet after LL, 4-5 inches is NOTHING.
4 to 5 inches being nothing is absurd. A 5'5 man can go from being the shortest in 10-12 people to being 5'10 and average height, and a 5'11 man could become the tallest in a hundred people.
If you can somehow fork up the money for LL and are average height, 6 figues on the surgery would be a huge financial setback.
You are in a looksmaxxing forum right? Money is worth much less compared to physical features for many people. Maybe not for you, but a lot of people would pay a 100k to be 3 inches taller, there was a study about this as well somewhere.
It's like Lefort 3. No one's actually going to get it, people just love fantasizing.
It is not like Lefort 3. Lefort 3 is a much more risky operation, and LL is risky in the first place. No doctor in the world is willing to do the surgery for cosmetic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Dr SmalCox
Height is only talked about because normies found out about the height pill. It’s only brutal if ur 5’6 and shorter. Frame pill is far more brutal.
View attachment 2615146
that is a very exagerated example. Never will you see someone being 3 times wider than another person, of course frame would matter more in that case.

• +1
Reactions: highT
that is a very exagerated example. Never will you see someone being 3 times wider than another person, of course frame would matter more in that case.
Taller u are, more chance ur horizonatilly narrow

• +1
Reactions: zura, highT and datboijj
You have it wrong

taller men are wider, the ratio is the same on average
Cope nigga, most tall people I see are lankcelz it’s ideal to be tall and wide but that’s kind of rare

Cope nigga, most tall people I see are lankcelz it’s ideal to be tall and wide but that’s kind of rare
It is better to be tall and lanky than to be average height and build

multiple people on here got it

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

Attachments

• IMG_3058.png
    IMG_3058.png
    468.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Anything more brutal then height? Its all genetic luck and u cant do shit about it
Height is by far most brutal pill because frauding is almost non existent and if you are turbo Manlet ur only hope is ultra expensive surgery

• +1
Reactions: DoII and autistic_tendencies
Height is by far most brutal pill because frauding is almost non existent and if you are turbo Manlet ur only hope is ultra expensive surgery
That’s better than being autistic as there is quite literally no cure for it. Manlets here always complain about height meanwhile during HS I got mocked more for my autism than my best friend who is really short. Im 6’2 he’s 5’3

The heightpill??!

Wait till you find out about the facepill. It will kill you the same way it did to me.

Whaat, there is already 1000 answers and theory"s

You niggas never read any threads properly LOLOL

i think once you reach 5'10 barefoot ur good, its more about frame then. You can easily fraud to 6' at that height

That’s better than being autistic as there is quite literally no cure for it. Manlets here always complain about height meanwhile during HS I got mocked more for my autism than my best friend who is really short. Im 6’2 he’s 5’3
Nobody cares about ur tism buddy

I do require LL Im 5'6 and 4-5 inches is NOT nothing that will take me to 5'10/11 barefoot which is a completely different reality to mine

Leg extensions and shoe lifts are your best bet. You can also wear a tall hair style like elvis hair or some shit. It adds up.

yeah me too it's not fair

how is gh a gamble tho ? xray to see if your growth plates are open then take 5-10 ius a day.